Ids

Darth Rob

Hi there,

I'm in need of a little information from the game and alas I don't have the expertise to get at it.

Just to introduce myself i'm the current owner of sortitoutsi.net, we're working on a number of different projects, which all need the ids of nations/competitions/clubs/players from the game, as well as a couple of other things such as reputations. I have managed to get hold of most of the player and club ids by loading a saved game with every single player loaded, opening it in FM Genie and exporting the data as a csv, however FM Genie doesn't give competition ids or reputations, which is the real bummer.

Would anyone be able to query the FM database to get all of that information? If anyone could get that info and export it to a csv that would be fantastic.

So just to clarify, what we're in need of is the following:

Every single Player ID, name and club contracted to.

Every single Club ID, name, reputation and main competition.

Every single Competition ID, name, reputation and associated nation (or continent).

Every single Nation ID and short code

Would any kind soul be able to extract this information? It would be going towards the site and creating free to use utilities for everyone and i'd have no problem with the csv's being available to all.

Archived