weird transfers

Portsmouth just signed a 29-year-old Rooney for £12m on my game. He was playing nearly all of United's games, fairly well too, but decided Champions League football wasn't doing it for him any more and went to play in the Europa Cup with Pompey. United also sold Carrick to Fulham for about £15m, but then bought him back two seasons later for about £6m. Not bad business, I guess, but still a bit strange.

I bought Gomis for my Birmingham side from Arsenal for £0, Arsenal had payed £15million for him in january he played 15 scored 8 they put asking price £0 and i got him. WBA got Bosingwa on loan from Chelsea, Man utd bought Lampard £3.4 mill from Chelsea, Man city boguht Dos Santos for £23 million + Michael Dawson and, after being released from Man Utd i was shocked to see England international Ben Foster playing for Tranmere - i bought him for £1million, im in my 4th season after going on Holiday to this point.
I managed signing Rat Razvan playing as Tranmere 1 League. I actually bid it for fun as he was interested (dont know why) and got him. Without no doubt the best player in the whole league. My scouts rate him as "a good premier league player".

I would actually pay to have those saves (well I wouldn't but I think you get my point).

I haven't been able to get into a Tranmere game on FM09.

Is it possible to have either of them?? :D:D

Archived