Do you think this is a good idea?

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been posted before but after getting the same Board summary of monitoring players morale for about the 24th consecutive month, I had a brainwave.

What do you guys think about the idea of the manager being able to arrange "Team Bonding Days." These could include anything from paintballing to a night out in the town your team is based.

The game engine wouldn't have to include much for this to work, just a message the next day from your ass man saying if it was received well.

The other part of this idea is that these days could also have a negative effect. Such as players possibly suffering MINOR injuries whilst doing more physical activities such as the paintball idea. Or what could be a realistic incident is if one of your players gets really drunk on a night out and does something that the media gets pictures of that could lower his confidence and the fans likeness in them. This part would only work if it didn't happen to often though.

Don't be too harsh with your criticism lol.........

I agree, Keane used to do it all the time at Sunderland they would go go-karting, paintballing, climbing, rapids and other things, he said it was good for morale and helped new players settle in.

There is already too many things in the game that you can decide not to do that wont really affect your team. Unless this had a drastic effect on morale(but has a chance for a negative effect) then i don't think it would be worth doing.

I agree, Keane used to do it all the time at Sunderland they would go go-karting, paintballing, climbing, rapids and other things, he said it was good for morale and helped new players settle in.

I love the irony of this post. :) Keano, gotta love the mad dog.

Archived