Carl Johnson:A crisis

El007

I have used FM09 but I have edited it to make carl johnson

The Jamaican born 17 year old Carl Johnson headed home yet another goal in training.The whole Bristol Rovers Squad knew that they couldnt hold on to him for long,He had already made 7 caps for the U21 national side and just last week was called up theNational Squad.Things were going great for young Carl Johnson

Yes, please don't flood the forum with new stories. You'll have to wait until Monday to start another one (so this will probably be locked until then).

You really should have taken viperk's advice in your other story to type it in Word and use a spellchecker, otherwise it looks careless, rushed and tacky. For example, there are capital letters in the middle of sentences, no spaces after punctuation marks, and no full stop at the end of your final sentence.

Obviosly when July and August came a number of top clubs wanted to secure his signature.Clubs like Everton and Blackburn where offering me 5million plus a youth player.Nothing was enough no and he scored a amazing 8 goals in 5 Pre-Season Matches.There was a bit of jealosy within the squad and a number of youth players had been bullying him,this was normal for a new kid especially one with talent so it was just thought of as friendly teasing.Boy,were we wrong...

Archived