Nearly to the point of throwing FM away...

To start yeah the game is more realistic...bullcrap !

--> If I have to believe FM, every player in the world has a football intelligence of let me say...0? I mean, most of the time players run around like they have ABSOLUTELY no idea of what they are doing. And that while every team has players that started to play football on their 6 (not everyone but most of them).

The assistent manager tells you how your tactic is working...more details plz !

--> I have a gap everywhere you can get a gap...ok it's really nice that he tells me that sort of things, but it makes me angry that he won't tell me HOW to fix it...I mean, you set a tactic and there is a gap...most of the time I (maybe everyone) try to make a tactic without a gap. If the assistent than say there is a gap, ok fine, there is a gap...it's great that he says where, I love him for doing that ! Now...how to fix it...geeh I don't know I just made a tactic what I thought was gapfree...hmmm...

(especially that makes me want to cry)

And plzz, more help on tactics could be usefull...I mean I have read a lot of topics on this forum and everyone is saying this part of FM is too hard, than plz change it...this just isn't fun anymore

(is it obvious I am annoyed?)

To start yeah the game is more realistic...bullcrap !

--> If I have to believe FM, every player in the world has a football intelligence of let me say...0? I mean, most of the time players run around like they have ABSOLUTELY no idea of what they are doing. And that while every team has players that started to play football on their 6 (not everyone but most of them).

The assistent manager tells you how your tactic is working...more details plz !

--> I have a gap everywhere you can get a gap...ok it's really nice that he tells me that sort of things, but it makes me angry that he won't tell me HOW to fix it...I mean, you set a tactic and there is a gap...most of the time I (maybe everyone) try to make a tactic without a gap. If the assistent than say there is a gap, ok fine, there is a gap...it's great that he says where, I love him for doing that ! Now...how to fix it...geeh I don't know I just made a tactic what I thought was gapfree...hmmm...

(especially that makes me want to cry)

And plzz, more help on tactics could be usefull...I mean I have read a lot of topics on this forum and everyone is saying this part of FM is too hard, than plz change it...this just isn't fun anymore

(is it obvious I am annoyed?)

I wrote a thread about gaps and how to eradicate them here

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=91060

I wrote a thread about gaps and how to eradicate them here

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=91060

thanks for the link...I flew over it and most of the things I already know and besides...it was a preset formation from FM itself and I only adjusted some player settings...anyhow...still not convinced that FM can be fun too...too bad I'm playing this when FM was called CM...

I like this version of FM but i can't help feeling this can be a spiteful bitch of a game sometimes:)

You're lucky it's only sometimes...I feel this game is always a bitch...I just have to see it under my eyes I suck at the game, but every other game you learn by playing it...in this one I don't seem to learn because you can do SO much wrong... :S and every match is different so I can't learn out of it...

take a look at this thread dude, im definately sure it will help you, its based around a basic 442 formation and the tactics used are very effective.

most of the time I start reading but I give up when I see how long it is...anyhow...

I just won 1-8 in a euro cup game...I think I found a effective tactic however...my dc got 4.9 so little tweaking on him...

most of the time I start reading but I give up when I see how long it is...anyhow...

I just won 1-8 in a euro cup game...I think I found a effective tactic however...my dc got 4.9 so little tweaking on him...

On second hand...I've lost a game at home...a lot of chances nothing went in and than counterattack...damnit !

Have you read the TT&F?

They have put it into a 50 page pdf format which is very very handy. Imo you will only get back what you put in and since reading it myself I have been doing alot better. Yes its quite long but it has some real things that are helping and now I never have a problem of the gap being to big or anything like that.

Have you read the TT&F?

They have put it into a 50 page pdf format which is very very handy. Imo you will only get back what you put in and since reading it myself I have been doing alot better. Yes its quite long but it has some real things that are helping and now I never have a problem of the gap being to big or anything like that.

Came in here to say that. I've also noticed that alot of people who post like this seemed to have only 10-50 posts. Also they seem to think that you can take over any team and have immediate sucess.

The key to this game is thinking long term. You need to have:

A settled squad (Check Ass Manager Feedback for understanding levels).

So if you're Man Utd or FC United the team/squad you have should be enough so see you through for the first 6 months.

Play your best team as often as possible and also put players in their best positions (Checked Asst Manager Team Report & Coaching Reports)

Use the transfer windows to strengthen and each time think about the 3 most urgent positions (injuries and sales not withstanding).

Tactics you need to play more conservative when you first take over a club. So a balanced approach at Home and Defensive away. Then when you have a settled squad look to be more expansive at home and balanced away.

i really hope you're right thegame, it def has to be fixed, too widespread a problem,

I know the new ME is taking a lot of gamers by surprise and in the tactics section they have included an attacking, a normal, a and a defensive formation (that don't work) which is becuase you have to change things and know when to. It might not be the direction that poeple expect but none-the-less true. I know that some of you think it is long reading some of the posts, but most of it is just descriptions and not 'endless' tweaking explainations. Lot's of the stuff is known already to the gamers but some have decided to be thorough when they write posts.

If you don't give more detail (what team, ect) then I think it would be hard for poeple to help or to even reply the post...

Have you read the TT&F?

like I said I don't have the time too read a 50 page manual for a game...I mean come on...it's handy for a walkthrough but a 50 page manual for understanding a game...that's way to much !?

Came in here to say that. I've also noticed that alot of people who post like this seemed to have only 10-50 posts. Also they seem to think that you can take over any team and have immediate sucess.

The key to this game is thinking long term. You need to have:

A settled squad (Check Ass Manager Feedback for understanding levels).

So if you're Man Utd or FC United the team/squad you have should be enough so see you through for the first 6 months.

Play your best team as often as possible and also put players in their best positions (Checked Asst Manager Team Report & Coaching Reports)

Use the transfer windows to strengthen and each time think about the 3 most urgent positions (injuries and sales not withstanding).

Tactics you need to play more conservative when you first take over a club. So a balanced approach at Home and Defensive away. Then when you have a settled squad look to be more expansive at home and balanced away.

1: I start playing CM when I was 10, I think I know how to play the game...

2: and yes I only have 5 to 10 posts. Is that the indication that you won't play much? I started posting when I began to get annoyed by fm. It's true I don't get a lot of activity on here but I play the game for 9yrs in a row now...

3: and come on not every one has the time to spent hours on tactics for a team, I just play this for fun but I'm asking myself...where is the fun

I know the new ME is taking a lot of gamers by surprise and in the tactics section they have included an attacking, a normal, a and a defensive formation (that don't work) which is becuase you have to change things and know when to. It might not be the direction that poeple expect but none-the-less true. I know that some of you think it is long reading some of the posts, but most of it is just descriptions and not 'endless' tweaking explainations. Lot's of the stuff is known already to the gamers but some have decided to be thorough when they write posts.

If you don't give more detail (what team, ect) then I think it would be hard for poeple to help or to even reply the post...

ok, you have to do some tweaking during games, at what do you see before you tweak?

I mean what's an indication that something needs to be fixed

at the moment I'm doing it by 3 indications

1: possession

2: player rating

3: what happends on the pitch.

1. Possession means nothing really. I've trounced teams while having 30% possession. Action zones are more informative. As is pass completion. There is a link between successful teams and pass completion. There is no link between successful teams and high possession.

2. Sadly, player rating is misleading, although a good indicator ~90% of the time

3. This is the only real indicator you have of the team's performance. I advise you watch a full match, rather than highlights, a couple of times. But not only this, look at the instructions that every player has and keep them in mind while watching the match. If you don't know what a player is supposed to be doing, you'll not know if he's doing something wrong when you see it.

1. Possession means nothing really. I've trounced teams while having 30% possession. Action zones are more informative. As is pass completion. There is a link between successful teams and pass completion. There is no link between successful teams and high possession.

2. Sadly, player rating is misleading, although a good indicator ~90% of the time

3. This is the only real indicator you have of the team's performance. I advise you watch a full match, rather than highlights, a couple of times. But not only this, look at the instructions that every player has and keep them in mind while watching the match. If you don't know what a player is supposed to be doing, you'll not know if he's doing something wrong when you see it.

yeah about 1 you're right, I just recently started to watch action zone's but still on possesion, I'm trying to get most possesion always on every side of the field (but especially in the midfield). About the 3th maybe I'll do that, but most of the time I have an idea how they should do but I have no idea how to make them do it.

If you know what the players should be doing then you're part-way there.

There's plenty of threads around that explain what the sliders do, have a search for them and think about how this relates to setting up your team. Personally, I think mentality and passing are probably the most important settings, get that right and the rest will be obvious from the match engine.

My suggestion would be to pick a basic formation, 442 flat, 442 diamond, 451, or 433, then untick all the individual sliders for every player, and set up a basic outline of how you want your team to play in the team instructions. Then go into the individual settings and change any of the 3 position sliders like forward runs, run with ball and long shots, as well as any tick boxes or set-piece instructions. Then play your next match and observe (on extended highlights) whether your team are playing as you want them to. Make changes during the match in response to this. Don't neccessarily assume though that these changes will be effective in every game, as the opposition will play differently depending on who you play, it is good to have a simple set-up that can quickly be adapted in game to what you see happening.

Take on board your assman's advice if you want, but I only bother with the top two boxes of what he says, the bit about gaps and opposition instructions is pretty useless as far as I'm concerned.

The main thing to remember is, just because a player is getting bad ratings, does not mean that your tactic is bad, just that the player had a bad game, try other players there, and even then it may not be the tactic, as several positions get poor ratings in this game, notably CMs with attacking responsibilities and AMs.

Keep It Simple Stupid

My suggestion would be to pick a basic formation, 442 flat, 442 diamond, 451, or 433, then untick all the individual sliders for every player, and set up a basic outline of how you want your team to play in the team instructions. Then go into the individual settings and change any of the 3 position sliders like forward runs, run with ball and long shots, as well as any tick boxes or set-piece instructions. Then play your next match and observe (on extended highlights) whether your team are playing as you want them to. Make changes during the match in response to this. Take on board your assman's advice if you want but I wouldn't bother. The main thing to remember is, just because a player is getting bad ratings, does not mean that your tactic is bad, just that the player had a bad game, try other players there, and even then it may not be the tactic, as several positions get poor ratings in this game, notably CMs with attacking responsibilities and AMs.

Keep It Simple Stupid

I was of the idea, if a player get's bad ratings he does something "wrong" I mean with that if you say keep up ball and he loses the ball too much than he get bad rating. I don't know really...

If you know what the players should be doing then you're part-way there.

There's plenty of threads around that explain what the sliders do, have a search for them and think about how this relates to setting up your team. Personally, I think mentality and passing are probably the most important settings, get that right and the rest will be obvious from the match engine.

yeah I'll be trying that, but about what is written is mostly a really long thread and I don't have the time (or patience) do read it all through and because my first language isn't english it takes me more time to understand what I'm reading and that really's time taking and annoying...

when i last posted benedictus, you said that loversleapers thread was too much to read, if you would have glanced through you would have come across these tactics.

like i said in my last post, these tactics will bring you success, but you will still need to glance through what loversleaper has posted to understand when to use which tactic.

I honestly know what you mean Benedictus..

Been playing this game since 1997-1998 or so, quite some time now. In the beginning things were very easy, maybe too easy. Just using a 4-4-2 diamond, the right players and bang! You rule the competitions.

Things have changed nowadays. The tactic factor became more and more important.

At some time, I thought it was too frustrating. I cursed my computer, my team, my players, the game and almost anyone around me.

Wanted to rip the game-cd apart, set my computer on fire, kill my roommates, but no.. The thing is, I was the one and only reason I didn't get any succes. I dug into all the theories on tactic building, team talk, players and so on and so on. There are many excellent theories to read and to use.

I know it takes much time to read everything, but it sure can help you. Because you don't have much time and patience, I will keep my post short ;)

I do want to mention however, that I always use tactics posted on these forums (yeah I know, I'm a lazy b*stard..)

BUT: all the theories still have there value.

So my friend, I hope you will not give up on the game. Also, there are ALWAYS people around here who are more then willing to help you. After all, we are all footballadicts to the bone.

I wish you all the best in your FM-future.

You are clearly an idiot. You write a thread that says you are close to throwing away the game because you are so bad at it... Someone gives you helpfull advice, telling you to read a thread that someone has spent a lot of time and effort putting together to help people like you... and you cant be bothered to read it, because it is long?

What do you want? A "win every single game" button. Wise up.

The win every single game button is managing as Inter :thup:

I think the point Benedictus is making is that, were he expected to read something that involved, it would have been included in the game literature. There is an astonishing paucity of knowledge in the manual supplied and it doesn't even elucidate on the true consequences of the sliders.

Coupled with the fact that you really do have to be somewhat excessively prescriptive with tactics, it is extremely confusing and disheartening for a lot of people.

My only suggestion to those experience problems is to do what I did - after all, it worked for me. Manage as a stupidly good team with ridiculously good players. Barca, Inter, Arsenal, Manchester United, etc. Then play with every slider for every player and watch full matches, not highlights. If you are looking at highlights and haven't personally set up a tactic (just downloaded one or picked a preset), then there is a huge disconnect in your understanding of what you think should be happening and what actually is happening.

Once you've spotted a problem, follow through the thought process in a logical manner and identify a real-world solution. The hard part is simply translating that into slider / check box instructions to issue to the erroneous player.

Example

Observation: "Gary Neville is a brilliant full back but for me he's always inching forward up the pitch with ball, really slowly before either turning round to pass to back to Vidic or Van der Sar."

Diagnosis: "Neville's got the ball in his own half so it's gonna be his run with ball instruction, his mentality, his creative freedom or his passing. His run with ball is rarely, because he's got a low rating for that so I won't touch it. His mentality is first notch of normal because we're playing Arsenal and I need him to keep an eye on his winger. His creative freedom is in the middle of normal and I don't want him thinking more or less. It must be his passing, ahh! It's on third notch of mixed while Ronaldo down his wing has mentality of attacking, and Carrick has often on forward runs so he can't find anyone to pass to."

Prognosis: "I will increase his passing to direct so that he has more options for passing."

You are clearly an idiot. You write a thread that says you are close to throwing away the game because you are so bad at it... Someone gives you helpfull advice, telling you to read a thread that someone has spent a lot of time and effort putting together to help people like you... and you cant be bothered to read it, because it is long?

What do you want? A "win every single game" button. Wise up.

no I don't want that a "win every single game" button...that would get the joy out of it also. I appreciate them spending so much time and effort in it, but come on reading and understanding a 50 page manual for something that was mented too be fun, that's idiotic. I mean, you can read everything and think, now what have we learned today...FM is a game for geniouses who spends their time on FM and have nothing else to do whatsoever. If that's the price to pay to get anything out of this game...wel than this was clearly the worst buy I ever made.

The win every single game button is managing as Inter :thup:

I think the point Benedictus is making is that, were he expected to read something that involved, it would have been included in the game literature. There is an astonishing paucity of knowledge in the manual supplied and it doesn't even elucidate on the true consequences of the sliders.

Coupled with the fact that you really do have to be somewhat excessively prescriptive with tactics, it is extremely confusing and disheartening for a lot of people.

My only suggestion to those experience problems is to do what I did - after all, it worked for me. Manage as a stupidly good team with ridiculously good players. Barca, Inter, Arsenal, Manchester United, etc. Then play with every slider for every player and watch full matches, not highlights. If you are looking at highlights and haven't personally set up a tactic (just downloaded one or picked a preset), then there is a huge disconnect in your understanding of what you think should be happening and what actually is happening.

Once you've spotted a problem, follow through the thought process in a logical manner and identify a real-world solution. The hard part is simply translating that into slider / check box instructions to issue to the erroneous player.

Example

Observation: "Gary Neville is a brilliant full back but for me he's always inching forward up the pitch with ball, really slowly before either turning round to pass to back to Vidic or Van der Sar."

Diagnosis: "Neville's got the ball in his own half so it's gonna be his run with ball instruction, his mentality, his creative freedom or his passing. His run with ball is rarely, because he's got a low rating for that so I won't touch it. His mentality is first notch of normal because we're playing Arsenal and I need him to keep an eye on his winger. His creative freedom is in the middle of normal and I don't want him thinking more or less. It must be his passing, ahh! It's on third notch of mixed while Ronaldo down his wing has mentality of attacking, and Carrick has often on forward runs so he can't find anyone to pass to."

Prognosis: "I will increase his passing to direct so that he has more options for passing."

thanks for this...I think I'm going to try the inter squad cause you said that's the "win every game button", and just see what happens when I'm doing anything with the slider. But maybe a good question, maybe a idiot questions as I'm such an idiot according to the other guy, how many notches actually affect a player...? It's kind of hard to believe that their can be 19 different "levels" in passing...

and...something I was thinking about earler today...maybe a implementation of something like a tutorial, to explain everything in game...that would be a great addition I think. Especially for tactics...this clearly get's harder and harder every year so if anyone's struggling now, they will be struggling later, so they think twice before buying it and the profit goes down...actually it's for their own good :s

Inter have:

-a generally settled squad.

-a lot of world class players, especially defenders.

-a bit of money to spend.

-buoyancy from winning the title the previous season (I get a shocking amount of decisions go my way).

Their only down-side is a slightly injury prone squad and some key injuries at the start of the season.

As a result of this game I started as Inter I now believe I comprehend the sliders a lot more. I've been beaten once in all competitions by the winter break on December 21st. That was away to Schalke who I grossly underestimated so I carry the can for that loss. I've trounced Fiorentina away 5v2 (wasn't happy about shipping 2 goals though) and just beat AC Milan 2v1 "away". They were time wasting from the very start so I knew I should win.

Oddly enough, I think every click 'matters', but if I see an issue I make a minimum of 2 or 3 clicks either way. I know the squad now and I can play to their strengths, which is key.

Also, if you have any troubles with Inter I'll upload my starting tactic for you so that you can have a basis from which to start. You will still need to look at every player though (I don't use any global settings) and try to work out exactly why I set it up that way. It's really easy to determine just from the players' attributes.

Inter have:

-a generally settled squad.

-a lot of world class players, especially defenders.

-a bit of money to spend.

-buoyancy from winning the title the previous season (I get a shocking amount of decisions go my way).

Their only down-side is a slightly injury prone squad and some key injuries at the start of the season.

As a result of this game I started as Inter I now believe I comprehend the sliders a lot more. I've been beaten once in all competitions by the winter break on December 21st. That was away to Schalke who I grossly underestimated so I carry the can for that loss. I've trounced Fiorentina away 5v2 (wasn't happy about shipping 2 goals though) and just beat AC Milan 2v1 "away". They were time wasting from the very start so I knew I should win.

Oddly enough, I think every click 'matters', but if I see an issue I make a minimum of 2 or 3 clicks either way. I know the squad now and I can play to their strengths, which is key.

Also, if you have any troubles with Inter I'll upload my starting tactic for you so that you can have a basis from which to start. You will still need to look at every player though (I don't use any global settings) and try to work out exactly why I set it up that way. It's really easy to determine just from the players' attributes.

ok, thanks a lot I'm going to try it after my this game with my current squad...I'll let you know if I need tactical help

i have to say that i have played every version of CM/ FM since day one on the amiga. I've been there and done it, i had great fun, great annoyance and great levels of involvement. BUT I just want to pick up the game, play it for a couple of hours, win a few games, lose a few games (if i have to!) and these days FM is getting progressively bogged down with TOO much stuff... yes, stuff. I appreciate the forums, i read a lot of the threads, digest it (must admit i don't comment much which is very bad form) but by the time i have done all that. I just don't have the TIME to PLAY... because, at the end of the day, that is what we are doing - playing a game, this is not a job or vocation, this is a game. I like to be challenged, i like to be entertained, i also like to be able to play enjoyably without constantly and somewhat unfairly being hammered over the head.

Thing is, maybe i have grown up (like hell!) but this isn't FUN anymore. I can't put my finger on it wholly, playing mind games with managers, involvement with the press are all great inovations, exorcising the 'diablo' tactics was a good thing, but i really don't want to use reams of stats and statistics just to be entertained. I keep copious notes as it is on the game as it is, always have, but even that level of involvement just isn't enough any more to enjoy the game.

I really think that FM has moved away from even the above average addict and into the realms of dissappearing up it's own arse.

It seems to be a few people know this game inside out and are trying to help the rest of us, and thank you for that. Sincerely.

The other thing that has bugged me ever increasingly is the wait for the latest incarnation to actually be PLAYABLE. I haven't bought the game on the day of release for several years now since i got ****ed off at having to wait for this patch and then that patch for the game to actually settle down, and by the time it has it is then ripped up and the new one comes along and we wash, rinse, repeat.

Anyway, in reply to the thread, yes i feel like, inspite of all the tinkering the game is just as unrealistic as it ever was only not so much fun.

As have many people played since CM days, but seriously it doesnt take to much time to read the TT&F, the amount of time you have spent posting on here you could have had it read. If you have been playing since CM days you will understand how the players work so it shouldnt be hard.

Even tweaking the game in the middle of the match takes 2 mins.

Yes, Benedictus, you'll need to change the default tactics. Considerably, I would say- they are pretty dire for most teams I have found.

Start with the team specific sliders like width, tempo and d-line and go from there. Perhaps even try using global passing, mentality and creative freedom for the friendlies until you feel comfortable.

Global settings ensure team cohesion to a common principle - an attacking mentality, direct passing, etc. But it comes at the expense of tailored individual instructions which are advisable in some cases.

A common midpoint is to set centre backs on defensive, strikers attacking and have the remaining 6 on global so they can me simply controlled.

I prefer to fully tailor my individuals and give everyone specific settings, but doing so sometimes makes the team look like 11 individuals, not a single unit.

actually, the beauty of the tactical side of the game is that there is no fixed solution to any problem. In the old CM, you just needed to fill your team with good players like Gascoigne and you would pulverise almost any opponent. It was just too simple. In FM, deploying the right tactics you can take on larger teams with limited resources.

I too advise reading TT&F first simply because it tells you all you need to know to come up with what suits your playing style and preference best. I assume that if you play the game you follow the sport in some form and already would have leanings towards a certain style of play. Pick the tactic that you like and then mould your team via transfers and further silder tweaking to finally reach the final product.

While I find the in-depth tactical aspect of the game one of its plus points, it is also wrong to say that you need to be a tactical genius to win. Playing a strong team (I used Arsenal at first for example), you can pick one of the default tactics and only making very minor modifications according to your personal tastes, achieve reasonable success. It is only when you want to mould your team further to match the more innovative strategies employed by top managers in real-life which you then need to go further in-depth and explore all the stuff the TT&F talks about. But even so, you would notice from real-life that tactics are only a means to an end, and thus the many different schools of tactics advocated.

Yes, Benedictus, you'll need to change the default tactics. Considerably, I would say- they are pretty dire for most teams I have found.

Start with the team specific sliders like width, tempo and d-line and go from there. Perhaps even try using global passing, mentality and creative freedom for the friendlies until you feel comfortable.

Global settings ensure team cohesion to a common principle - an attacking mentality, direct passing, etc. But it comes at the expense of tailored individual instructions which are advisable in some cases.

A common midpoint is to set centre backs on defensive, strikers attacking and have the remaining 6 on global so they can me simply controlled.

I prefer to fully tailor my individuals and give everyone specific settings, but doing so sometimes makes the team look like 11 individuals, not a single unit.

Thanks I played 2 games yesterday, I just started to set the tactic I'd like them to play (a simple 4-4-2 with ibrahimovic as targetman and obinna as the pacey striker), in the first game I won 0-4 over nurnberg I think...4 goals from obinna in the first half and the second half I nurnberg began much stronger, so I felt like I had to start all over again in second half. Second match was against AA Gent, again 0-4 win by me...i'll see what it brings me today...I hope more joy and such...but is it best to tweak one person at a time or tweak more persons (to see how the sliders affect performances?)

Just cos I personally don't play Obinna much, and if I do I play him on the wings. Of course, his hidden current ability might be different on yours so he might be much better for you. If you got him to score 4 goals then you're doing something right! :thup:

Benedictus - I was where you're at now. Make sure you have an up to date version of the game engine and deploy some of the tactics and training and you'll soon make your league look tinpot. I use Dark Starr's training and the Duke's Fulham tactic for my teams and they're fantastic. I'm currently using Houston in MLS and ****ing the league.

I was using 9.1 and updated to 9.2 on a restart and that made all the difference. I am winning everything and have a +29 GD in the league...

Benedictus - I was where you're at now. Make sure you have an up to date version of the game engine and deploy some of the tactics and training and you'll soon make your league look tinpot. I use Dark Starr's training and the Duke's Fulham tactic for my teams and they're fantastic. I'm currently using Houston in MLS and ****ing the league.

I was using 9.1 and updated to 9.2 on a restart and that made all the difference. I am winning everything and have a +29 GD in the league...

I'm using a tactic I build myself and every player is improving except the one's who are injured or been injured...so training itself is not a problem it's just the slider things that is annoying to me...I have the 9.2 update...so my game is up to date :-)

And I seem to always lose myself in what the slider does...teamslider is ok...it's just playerslider where I do things and than loose sight on the performance...damnit...oh well I'm having a lot of time this week so I'm going to test it all out

Archived