Why is this happening???

dazp1919

I'm Man City. 1st season i bought in Ignashevich, Mattock, Aaritalo, Ederson, Piatti, Mat Fernandez and Derek Boateng. I won Prem League and now half way through 2nd season, I've qualified from from group stage of champs league and am 3rd in prem giving man u and chelski a good run. But all of a sudden Aaritalo, Piatti, Elano, Mat fernandez and Wijnaldum (who i got start of second season) all want to leave and think they should be playing for a bigger club! WHY???

Surely becomming league champs, challenging again and progressing in champs league should have some sort of effect in making my players happy!?

Can anybody shed any light on this and help me keep my players.

No, it takes a while to "up" your club rep significantly to match Utd, Chelsea etc.

IRL if city won the league this season players would still prefer Utd, Chelsea, etc.

After winning the champions league a couple of times you might be able to compete for the BEST players and hold on to your stars.

Re current situation, wait a couple of monts and if they are still UNH then set there asking price at £75m ( do not transfer list ). If the UNH has gone offer new contracts immediately.

Archived