Sky Blues

Deano1

Hi,

Is there anybody out there playing as my beloved Sky Blues ....?

Got promoted from the Championship in my first season, and finished a respectable 10th in the Premiership in my 2nd Season.

Was fortunate enough to land the Ivory Coast managers job, but quit after finding that they only have 1 goalkeeper available (I remembered a couple of years ago on a previous version, as manager of Switzerland, that I couldn't progress the game due to my goalkeeper being injured and no others available to name in my squad).

Would love to hear on here from anyone else having the joy of managing the Sky Blues ....?

Dean

Is there nobody out there playing as the team regarded as 'the Pride of the Midlands' ?

I am PC-illiterate so I cannot even provide for them the thread that they so richly deserve .... please .... somebody (before I drown in my own tears) .....?

Don't bump a thread after an hour, you've posted at a time that most people would be either at school or at work. It's incredibly annoying and not really needed tbh.

Like you said, there isn't a thread for Coventry. You could use this guide to make one, it explains how to make one in detail, you should try making one.

If you do, good luck and have fun:thup:

Archived