Rics Championship game-A New Hope[Established Clan]

cardiffcityqm5.gif

Predictions

Premiership

Wolves Nick - 14th

Nick, the manager of a small team in Birmingham, has made a decent start to the league but has had a recent setback with no win in 5. Eddie J hasn't scored this season but no doubt in my opoinion he and Wolves will turn it round and finish low mid table. They will push on loads next season with the amount of young kids they have the signatures of.

Bolton - Andy - 11th

Andy left his post at QPR aswell as his ever reliable back four! Having made the move up north Andy done well to secure Bolton's status in the premiership last season and has made some quality free signings, notably, and i quote! ..."PABLO FREAKING AIMAR!" I think Andy will finish highest of the 3 managers we have in the premiership at the moment.

Leeds - Ric - 17th

Having been given a fair amount of money to spend Ric will be expected to keep Leeds up this season. He has a capable squad and he's a more than capable manager, I predict Leeds will finish 17th in the league.

Championship

Crytal Palace - Mark - 5th

A good start to the season for Mark's Crystal Palace after struggling last season. I think a play off push is the best Mark can hope for, and hopefully Beattie will carry on banging them in for the Palace!

Stoke - Tony - 18th

A bad start for Tony but he is capable of turning it round. A poor run of results resulted in Stoke being 20th before he even took over. So this wasn't the ideal start for Tony but i'm confident he can turn it round.

League One

Cardiff - Me - 6th

A few good signings in the summer as well as a few loanees from Wolves mean we are currently 2nd in the table. Can't see us staying there as no strength in depth up front or at the back. Will happily settle for a play off position as i'll be missing a lot of sessions with exams.

Shrewsbury - Fergus - 12th

After a promising start for <STRIKE>everton reserves</STRIKE> Shrewbury, they have started to get worked out. Basically stop Fernandes and Anichebe, the two everton players and you will stop Shrewsbury. I predict them to fall away from play off places.

Conference

Harrogate - Polo - 24th

Did awseome to get Harrogate promoted, but don't think he can keep them in the division. Will be a challenge for him and maybe polo can rise to it. Good luck!

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

leedsricpremiershipyc0.gif

Predictions

Bolton- Andy

Got the makings of a good team i think will have a good cup run along side performing well in the league the cup run might just cost him a spot in Europe through league postion

Prediction 10th

Nick-Wolves

not got a big budget but maybe thats where nick is best suited had to wait to last few games to confirm satying up last season will he be able to stay in the premiership in the 2nd season where so many teams have failed before ??? i think he will stear Wolves to a safe postion

prediction- 12th

Me- Leeds

Ravished by injurys at the start of the campaign but should come good should avoid the drop and build on the foundations next year

prediction-16th

Championship

Mark- Palace

A poor season last year saw Palace avoid relgation on the last day a suprise to see the team struggle last season and i fully expect to see Palace Challange for Playoff slot

Prediction-8th

Tony-Stoke

a hard task to turn team around after previous managers failings will strugle to keep them in championship but a good run should see them safe from the drop

Predction - 17th

League 1

paul c -Cardiff City

after last seasons brush with relgation before pulling away to safety i see paul fighting for a playoff spot just missing out like mark at Palace

Prediction 10th

Fergus- Shrewsbury Town

hopfully good enough not to be in the trouble they were last year mid table anonimite will she the Shrews in the bottom half of the table

Prediction 16th

Conference

polo-Harrogate

promoted to the conference last year via the play-offs will keep them in league but i dont expect back to back promotion might be one to watch next season

prediction 14th

Unemployed

Ben Grant

Dm

My first post in the thread, here we go.

Predictions

Premiership

Wolves Nick - 10th

Good young squad from what I've seen. If a couple of youngsters come good a mid table finish should be secure.

Bolton - Andy - 12th

Should stay up, not a bad squad but will struggle to beat any of the better teams. Again mid table or thereabouts.

Leeds - Ric - 11th

Another mid table finish, the quality isn't there to challenge the big boys and I can see our premiership boys settled in mid table far from the pace but safe.

Championship

Crytal Palace - Mark - 7th

I don't think Palace will make the playoffs, but they are one of the better teams in the Championship.

Stoke - Me - 14th

Maybe a bit optimistic but I've got some good players and once my injury crisis is over I reckon a good run can put me safe.

League One

Cardiff - Paul - 2nd

Many good players on Loan and this should take them to automatic promotion. Some good recults so far and I can see a good season here for Paul.

Shrewsbury - Fergus - 4th

Again some good loaners here and Anichebe is on fire. I can see Fergus easily reaching the playoffs, maybe higher with some luck.

Conference

Harrogate - Polo - 15th

Haven't seen much of Harrogate yet but its always hard coming up to the Conference. I can't see them going down though.

shrewsburypm1.gif

And so you should feel chastised Nick.

Main reason for posting, as briefly mentioned going to Ayr today, there's some youngster that my scouts have recommended, so may have to leave Asst in charge, depending on traffic on the M6.

In reality the hotel may not have wireless!

I'm sure the lads will be fine without me if I don't make it. (It was only when I got back online that they started losing again last time!)

shrewsburypm1.gif

New Season For the Gayboys

A bright start to the season for the Gayboys. With the media predicting a 21st place finish and relegation, Shrewsbury find themselves in the top ten with some major injuries returning to the squad. Some nice buys over the summer have given the squad greater depth and a bit of quality, with Anichebe and Fernandes coming in on loan from Everton. So all in all the squad looks a lot stronger. A sumarr of the results so far follows, except for the first session, which I can’t remember too much about!

Session Two

Rochdale Away

With the manager off scouting players in the land of Ikea, fresh blood, in the form of his son took over at the helm for this session. And a creditable 1-1 draw was achieved in a very even game in which Shrewsbury had led until the 83rd minute, when Rochdale equalised.

Huddersfield Away

Another 1-1 away draw against one of the fancied teams in which Shresbury dominated the match from start to finish, but were unable to convert the chances created. These primarily fell to Kelvin Langmead, who couldn’t hit a barn door with a shovel in this game.

League Cup First Round – Luton at home

A very disappointing 3-1 defeat in the first round of the cup, with the only highlight for Shrewsbury being the return of Spencer Weir-Daley, who managed to bag himself a goal in the 74th minute.

Cheltenham at Home

The session finished off with yet another 1-1 draw, with the most notable points being injuries to Karl Henry and Spencer Weir-Daley. A late OG by loanee Irving cost the Shrews the three points in this one and the injuries were starting to mount up.

Session Three

This session saw the return of the manager from his scouting trips and back in charge at the New Meadow. New new talent at this point, and the injury list continued to grow

Brentford Away

Mulgrew and Frankowski, a young Polish keeper we have high hopes for made their debuts and once again, Shrewsbury dominated play. With the games latest incarnation of Peter Scmeichel playing in goal for Brentford, it was beginning to look like one of those games, until Luca Ceccarelli popped up in the 89th minute to score and give Shrewsbury the three points they deserved.

What was to follow was farce as the curse of on-line play struck, with the manager being frozen out for the next three games. Results went Shrewsbury’s way for once with three straight wins. The manager returned for the final two games of the session, and normal service was resumed!

Swindon Away

Having started brightly, Shrewsbury completely collapsed in the 20th minute when Swindon went one up, and were quickly 3-0 down. To make matters worse, Ceccarelli got himself sent off and as a result, the first team through injury and suspension were without eight starting players! A very poor 3-0 defeat, after what was a fine run

Bristol Rovers at Home

A very dreary first half was followed by a second half in which, once again, Shrewsbury dominated, but couldn’t create chances or score. The only notable point was yet another injury, this time to Togwell, who had made only his first start of the season. The injury count was rising.

Preston Away

One of the favourites for promotion, this was going to be a good test of how far we had progressed. A first minute strike by Preston began to raise the old doubts, however Shrewsbury played themselves back into the game and were rewarded when Kelvin Langmead equalised. Disappointingly a goal was conceded in the 44th minute and a long second half was looking likely. All credit to the team, having totally outclassed the form team they deservedly equalised through Langmead again and in the 86th minute, James Henry drifted in on the back post to put the Shrews 3-2 up. A fortunate OG in the 89th minute undid what had been a super second half performance.

Session Four

With the manager off scouting, again! The Young Git took control of the team for this session, however missed the first match of the session due to studying the form book of potential opposition. First match result was 1-1 draw away to Notts County.

Walsall at Home.

Fierce Rivals Walsall visited the New Meadow and were given their usual warm reception by the fans. Shrewsbury dominated this match from start to finish, racking up 15 shots on target to Walsalls 6, however it was the visitors who stole the points with a goal in the 15th minute. Despite the teams best efforts, the defence could not be breached and defeat was unpalatable.

Hartlepool Away.

After the defeat to rivals Walsall, the team were not in best spirits for the trip to Hartlepool, and took their frustration out on them with a vengeance. Kelvin Langmed scored in the 2nd minute, only for Hartlepool to equalise in the 20th. Carl Motteram restored Shrewbury’s lead in the 24th and the team went in at half-time 2-1 up. What followed was a performance of quality and goals by Ricardo Fernandes (a 35yd free kick) and Langmead wrapped up the points.

Coventry at Home

Next up was yet another team, who should be playing at a higher level and a very entertaining first half, with chance for both teams, saw Coventry go in at half time leading 1-0. A more dominating second half ended with Ben Parsonage getting his first goal for the club. The curse of conceding in the last few minutes appears to be vanishing to be replaced by the nack of nicking one.

Rotheram at Home

Final game of the session was a boring 0-0 draw at home. Only a disallowed Anichebe goal brightened a very dull match.

establishedbannernj0.gif

Rics clan is pleased to announce a new service for clan members which is at the forfront of fm clans online from now on anyone unable to make a sesion will be able to take advantage of our new sms service which will see them receive tex messages every 2 games with the score opponent venue and scorers

establishedbannernj0.gif

In response to a discussion three wise men were having late one evening, or was it early one morning, a massive trawl of the forums for the hottest tipper in the clan was undertaken. The link below, if it works, should take you to a table of predictions v actual results.

If your name doesn't appear, it's cos you didn't make any that I could find!

<A HREF=A>

I think we all now know who to ask for the next winner of the Grand National!

cardiffcityqm5.gif

Ok...I've kind of fallen behind regarding match reports so i'll try to sum up my season here.

Season Update

A great season for Cardiff so far. First game of the season saw us beat recently relegated Reading, a team that was expected to win the league. We beat them 4-0 despite having 10 men for the whole of the second half we scored 3 with 10 men. A great start for the bluebirds.

Cardiff's results were mixed for the next few months and at the beginning of November we were lieing in 4th place, good for a play off position which is what I hoped for at the start of the season and what i'm hoping for now. We then won 3 on the trot which saw us go into second place behind Walsall.

However a 3-1 defeat at Bradford, along with Walsall's draw and Cheltenham's win meant we dropped down to 3rd.

Next game up was in yesterday's session against Fergus Martin's Shrewsbury. We were lucky not too be one goal down in the 8th minute when Bamba, an awseome defender but a big fetish for lunging in and giving away penalties done just that and Shrewsbury had the chance to take the lead early on. Hugo Lloris stood strong and their player hammered it into Row Z. A big let off for the bluebirds. We then made them pay as Adam Czerkas scored to put us 1-0 up. Not long after Czerkas raced through again, his shot was saved and the rebound fell kindly to Santos who made no mistake in tapping in from all of 3 yards. 2-0 ht.

While waiting for Fergus to do his half time tactis my players slept, played 3 seasons on fm, eat, got drunk, sobered up, got drunk again, sobered up again but finally Ferg hit continue and we were ready for 2nd half.

However, it looked like they were working when the Shrews got one back with 8 minutes of the second half. Suspicions of offside were dismissed by the linesman who was busy counting his cash from Shrewsbury manager Fergus Martin (The F.A have promised a full scale enquiry) Michael Jensen and Adam Czerkas wrapped up the win for Cardiff. 4-1 and we were hardly into second gear! As for Anichebe and Fernandes, I assume they were ineligeble because I never saw them all game!

4-1 Ft, harsh scorline for Fergus but the better team definately won icon_smile.gif

Little was I too know but this was effectively the start of a "near perfect" session (The guys still awake at 12.30 can testify as too why the last result ruined the pefect session for me! We went on a winning run of 8 games yesterday and 5 points clear at the top of the table. This included away wins at teams 4th, 6th and 9th in the league. Also included a 5-0 drumming of Colchester. However last game against Brentford, who'd lost 4 on the bounce against Cardiff won 8 on the bounce. We went 1-0 up through Czerkas before Brentford started to play like Cardiff and Cardiff started to play like Brentford! They equalised in the 93rd minute to leave a bitter taste in my mouth!

Cardiff are 3 points ahead at the top of the league, Reading in 2nd place and I have them next away from home and there's no doubt they'll want revenge for their 4-0 battering on the opening day.

So far a great season for Cardiff, Adam Czerkas has been on fire, he has averaged a goal a game and leads the top scorer charts by 6 goals. He's also 3rd in the top assists for thel eague and has the highest average rating in the league. Only problem is he wants too move too a bigger club, can you get any bigger than Cardiff City?

Jimmy Calvert has also been the unsung hero of the team, he hasn't got many goals but his beating of the man and beautifully architected crosses have been the catalyst for many of Czerkas goals.

Also a special mention to Gustavo, who according to the commentary in one of my game was "revelling in the limelight" Going to be hard to sign him in the summer even though he is transfer listed. IF needs be will have to flog Calvert, who's attracting attention from Wba. Whether Gustavo would sign is another matter but here's hoping!

We are the top scorers in all the leagues in England and have a goal difference of double our nearest rivals. So if it comes down to Gd i'd like to think we'd have the edge!

A big problem for Cardiff is the run we have now, a tough January with some very hard games could shape our season. Also the fact I have 3 exams next week and am very unlikely to be on here leaving my assts to **** it up.

If we're still top at the end of feburary i'll start to dream...

shrewsburypm1.gif

After the first couple of sessions, relegation candidates were sitting mid-table in ninth, going into Sunday's extra session. This did not get off to the brightest of starts as a home tie against Stockport of Div 3 proved to be a bit of a banana, drawing at home before losing on penalties in the reply. (As can be witnessed from the South Walian monologue, we appear to be crap at penalties!)

The League

League business proper started with an away matchg against Cardiff. The Shrewsbury team had barely begun to get their act together before they found themselves 2-0 down. Spencer Weir-Daley pulled one back before some bloke from the valleys hammered in an exquisite free kick. Cardiff sealed it all up with a late fourth, which on balance was undeserved.

Bradford @ Home

After the uneasiness of the last couple of results, a certain nerviness was beginning to creep in, however some players were beginning to return to full fitness, howevr after a bright start in which many chances were created, a long ball over the top was to undo the defence and allow Bradford to take the lead. What was to follow was 15mins of sheer brilliance as Anichebe netted two goals in ten minutes to take the Shrews in 2-1 up at half-time. Another long ball to the back post midway through the second half gave Bradford and equaliser and it looked like a couple of points thrown away, until a last minute OG sealed the points for Shrewsbury.

Burnley Away

About the only thing that can be said about this game is that Burnley is a horrible place to visit. You'll get robbed every time. After absolutely battering Burnley, but failing to put the chances away, Luca Ceccarelli, who has been a revelation in the back four, made an absolute howler of a back-pass, and Burnley nicked all three points. A disappointing one nil defeat and still around 30 points from safety at this point.

Walsall at Home

High flying Walsall were next up for Shrewsbury. A local derby against fierce rivals seemed to bring out the best in the team, and Anichebe nets two goals in the first 20 minutes.. Walsall did at least try to make a game of it, however the points were ours.

Orient Away

2 mins into this match and Anichebe proves why he is God at the New Meadow. With this goal in the bag, the team relax and start to knock it about a bit limiting Orient to long shots only. However at 1-0, I can never feel safe, and Orient duly obliged with an equaliser in the second half.. Shreswbury continued to control play and miss chances, until SWD popped in with a late winner. Another three points. Safety is actually looking on.

I Hate Bristol

Just never like the place any time I've been there, and this obviously affected the team, who were two down in the first 15 mins, and Bristol were by far the better team. Second half however, Shresbury began to control the game, creating chance after chance, however could not convert them. In the end Bristol propably just about deserved the win.

History in the making

What occurred next will go down in the history books. Shrewsbury won three matches in a row, something unheard of in recent times.

Blackpool Away

Another away day, this time to the seaside, and the sea air must have been beneficial to the lads. Playing a team near the bottom of the league also helps, but these affairs are ones we have always thrown away in the past (Stockport). After what waas a relatively slow start, Anichebe netted, follwed closely afterwards by Osana rising to meet a corner to give the Shrews a comfortable 2-0 halftime lead. Now what usually happens is, the home side come at us like a train, we concede one early, get nervy, then they equalise in the 89th minute. That for once did not happen, as the boys came out and cruised through the second half with Gareth Edds, the right back drilling one in from 30 yds to seal the points. POints to saftey now down to around 20.

Huddersfield at Home

A good side at this level, was not expecting anything startling in this match. How wrong could I be. It was like watching the first half of the 2005 Champions League Final, where Milan had Liverpool Chasing shadows for 45 mins. Except, this was Shreswbury and Huddersfield were chasing shadows for 90 minutes! Anichebe netted two and the third was an OG.

Rochdale @ Home

Next up was yet another team with play-off ambitions in the shape of Rochdale. A very even game in which Rochdale pushed, the Shresbury defence repelled, the Rochdale keeper made some blinding saves takes shape as Shresbury score in 17 mins. An OG by some idiot defender. Second half saw Rochdale go for it, Fernandes injured, McGoldrick in fine form, and in reality the first Shrewsbury shot of the second half came on 64 mins! The game begins to peter out until the introduction of Sam Togwell for a rare appearance, and he duly obliges with an absolute peach from 25yds to seal the points in the 89th minute.

And so, three wins in a row, something like 14/11, can't remember points from my safety target of 56 points. So going not too bad. League position, well actually, since you ask, overachieving in third!

shrewsburypm1.gif

Put the Xmas Pudding Back Lads

The clan has been quite active in the last couple of weeks and there are a great many games to catch up on as the seasons end closes in. It’ll soon be time to do the predictions versus reality check again!

However, the never exciting tale of the New Meadow lads continues unabated. As I left you, the Gayboys were sitting in third, mahoosively overachieving and seemingly clear of the relegation problems of previous years. Or are they..........

The first of the session reports covers a five match session for the Shrewsbury lads, which by recent standards was pretty slow. Anyone suggesting that the temp host Nick’s ISP was a piece of garbage was politely rebutted.

Forest Away.

Luke McCormick made his first start for a while and Tomi Ameobi gets an early lead for Forest! A nicely created goal by Anichebe followed shortly afterwards and it looked like recent form was going to be carried on. Not a bit of it!, Forest score two in two minutes, the team falls apart, Forest tear into us, and we leave empty handed.

The first of the evening’s issues, frozen out at ana away game to Cheltenham. Anichebe scored, we won, nuff said!

Brentford at home.

An exciting game of football which saw SWD score and the team play Brentford off the park saw the teams go in at half-time 1-1 after Brentford went defensive! Shrewsbury played some super football in the early exchanges, before the manager was frozen out again! Final Score 2-2.

Reading Away.

League Challengers and one of the hot favourites on their patch. A recipe for disaster, and so it transpired. Reading scored in the first five minutes then proceeded to batter Shrewsbury from pillar to post. Lee Sawyer pulled one back, however an extremely polished performance saw Reading walk away with a 3-1 win.

Crewe Away

On the road again, this time to Crewe who are mid-table. Surely some points to be taken here. Nope! An utterly dire performance ends in a 3-0 humiliation!

Swindon at Home.

A Karl Henry gets the show on the road, and the fans begin to think that there was an easy three points for the taking. Another banishment to the frozen lands with 20 mins to go! Team holds out and get the three points.

7 points out of a possible 24 and the Gayboys are beginning to fall off the title pace. Is the post Xmas slide into oblivion back on?

The next session saw a total of ten games in play for the Shrews, and 30 points up for grabs. Chairman and Management are hoping that a repeat of last season’s horrible collapse can be avoided. In truth, the team were only six points away from equalling last season’s points total, and in a much better position.

Colchester Away

After a bright start, Spencer Weir-Daley puts Shrewsbury in front, only for Colchester to pull one back. In truth the second half was really dull and the game petered out to a 1-1 draw. Point gained or two lost, who knows at this stage. However 53 points with 13 games to go.

Britol Rovers Away.

Away again and feeling in good spirits, the Shrewsbury lads travel to Bristol full of confidence. Two corners in two minutes sorted that out. At HT it was 3-0, and though SWD got one back, a poor defeat.

Preston at Home

After the battering of the Bristol game, confidence is beginning to go. And true to form, we give away an early penalty, Preston dominate the first half and we trail 1-0 at half-time. A better second half performance, however Shrewsbury fail to breach the Preston rearguard and fall to defeat.

Oldham Away

By this time, the confidence has completely gone, morale is at an all time low and it shows. 1st minute, 1st Oldham attack, 1st goal. The players look as if this is the end of the season. Oldham go in at half-time 2-0. A sending off doesn’t help, and though Anichebe nets his first in a while, the team look dead and buried. Mid-table mediocrity looks on.

Notss Co at Home

The legendary ISP freeze hits Nottingham and the match ends in a 2-2 draw.

Rotherham Away

Rotheram are 22nd, Shrewsbury are just outside the playoffs in 10th. Morale is low, form is poor, and a reverse here would realistically put an end to playoff hopes and begin the drag to the bottom half of the table. Anichebe gets one in the 2nd minute and the game is won in the 25th minute as Lee Sawyer hits a screamer. The old Shrewsbury begin to emerge and James Henry seals the points on the 88th minute.

Hartlepool at Home

With the confidence of a win behind them, the Shrewsbury players completely dominate this game, however only goals from Osano in the 18th minute and Beswick late on seal the points. So two wins in two and closing the gap on the contenders again.

Coventry Away

With confidence high and form picking up, a good result against Coventry would put Shrewsbury right back in the play-off hunt. Coventry came out and spoilt that. 2 goals from two mistakes mean Shrewsbury are chasing the game. Anichebe gets one back in the 60th minute, and SWD equalises. A super second half performance that deserved a point, which we didn’t get as Coventry netted in the 91st minute to take the points.

Cardiff at Home

Las game of the session was Pauls Cardiff. Runaway leaders due to the fact Reading got deducted ten points, this was going to be hard. Even harder when ISP freeze hits at kick-off, and the ling wait to get back in occurs. Good news, a 2-1 win.

So, out of the thirty points up for grabs, Shrewsbury take 11, so the last two sessions have cost the team dearly, however with only a few games left, the play-offs are tantalisingly close, and the season has seen the team solidify in this Division. Though not financially! Has the manager taken them as far as the finances allow, who can tell?

Stoke Season Summary

Where did it all go wrong? Entering the fray full of ambition and determination new boy Tony Dunne took the helm at Stoke and gave brave predictions of a mid-table finish. Now, as the season draws to a close Dunnes team find themselves rooted to the bottom of the Championship with the worst defensive record in the league and some serious rebuilding to do. Stoke struggled throughout the season, never really getting any momentum going and struggling in a league that was far too strong for their squad.

Dunne will have to look hard to find any positive points to take from the season or from the look of his squad. Stokes defense never looked solid and only in Esmir Sabic is there any real hope for the future with the aging Higginbottham and Clint Hill always looking poor and behind the pace against Championship strikers. In Midfield only new signing Jonnie Jackson showed promise earning him the top assists, rating and MoM awards aswell as player of the season, but even he was not enough to turn Stokes fortunes. Stoke never managed to sign any quality goalscorers and in Shane long and Williams they had two strikers who were never going to be good enough at this level.

So what next for Stoke and Tony Dunne? Whether Dunne remains for the next season in League one remains to be seen, Dunne has managed to capture the signatures of several promising youngsters for next season and has started to strengthen the squad, but whether the board are prepared to give him more time is still unknown.

Thoughts on the season

This season was a real struggle for me, one of the hardest I've ever played in CM and I'm not suprised I struggled although I thought I could survive the drop. I looked at this squad and could see no strong point but I've developed an slight slight affection for these miserable potters so I think I am gonna stick with em if I don't get sacked.

Also I am away next week so can't play, just to let you guys know.

leedsricnp1.gif

with missing 3 sessions i missed most of the premiership campaign my assistant manager managerd to not only get me sacked but also left me with a almost impossible task to keep Leeds in The Premiership a 2-1 defeat by spurs that saw leeds have 3 goals chopped off a win vs Ipswich gave a slim hope before Wigan Turned leeds over leaving them a impossible task a 1-1 draw with man unt all but confirmed relgation with derby having a much better goal difference 4 pts from the last 2 games saw leeds relgated by 3 points

boltonqi9.gif

Season Review

Final Position: 12th (if my memory works)

A mixed season for Bolton. We made some small progress by moving on following Anelka's departure. The Bolton faithful wondered where goals would come from. New boy Sasha Iakovenko stepped up the plate and was prolific for Bolton either up front or from midfield scoring 22 goals in the league and becoming the top scorer for the premiership in the process. Sebastian Zuniga also came of age with some mature performances scoring around 15 goals in the year including a brilliant hatrick against Wolves to deny them a win in the dying seconds of the game.

So as the top scoring striker Iakovenko played in the top scoring team you'd think we'd have done better..... well we were also the top conceeding team too! That said a Bolton season ticket holder got his value this year, thats not doubted!

So where next... Paletta has been a pick of the team at DC so a new partner is required possibly with a RB, and MR to provide some width and defence on the right. Price also has his eyes on another striker should Iakovenko bring the bigger clubs knocking.

Gartside will hopefully cough up some cash for the summer spending spree but likely players will have to be sold with O'brien, Al-habsi, and possibly Pedro Junior leading the way out.

wolvespj5.gif

End of Season Review

Final Position: 5th!!!!!! EUROPE!!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gif

What a fantastic season, it took a while for us to find some consistency but from late November onwards we looked fantastic, 19 points from 21 and wins over Man Utd at Old Trafford and top of the table Spurs at home in the run up to Christmas put us in contention for a possible European spot if we dared to dream.

Dream the dream!

In January we sold some notable players and the fans were a little concerned until i unveiled my new left winger, Helder Barbosa who signed from Porto for £4.5M.

January Window

Players In:

Helder Barbosa - Porto - £4.5M AML

Helder is an amazing left sided midfielder who at 23 years of age still has his best years in front of him, sure to make a big impact on Wolves and will fill the left midfield spot vacated by Halmosi in the summer, Sandro will drop to the reserves and learn from Barbosa while his game develops.

Mark Miller - Portsmouth - £1M AMRLC

Mark is another young and very talented player who at 19 years of age could be a bargain at £1M, he can play on either wing or in the centre of midfield and has immense technical and mental attributes.

Mark Carey - Leeds - 500K ST

Mark was a player the Wolves scouts had watched for a while in the Leeds youth team and we were happy to snap him up under the noses of other clubs. An 18year old Striker who i believe will become a great addition in the long term.

Marcelo Cuero - Barcelona (ECU) - 20K AMRL

Marcelo is possibly one of the best talents i have seen as a winger, he has all the attributes already at such a tender age of 19 and i have no doubt he would play a few first team games this season IF he had got a work permit, but the Ecuadorian never so he will leanr some moves from Barbosa for 6 months and then head to an affiliate club for a few years ot get a Work Permit.

Jorge Lara - Eibar - 8K D/WB RL

18 year old Jorge was a player my scouts brought to me attention and said he had a great future, signed as future cover for Ratinho and Bertrand, has a lot to learn before he sees any first team football.

Players Out:

Stipe Pletikosa - Panathinaikos - £1M

Stipe would have been a good keeper for Wolves but we never got a work permit cleared during his 1 year spell at the club, i was delighted to finally recieve an offer for him and get him off our wage budget.

Adil Chihi - Sunderland - £3M

Adil was a young striker with a lot of promise but given his chance to make the Strikers spot his own this year he failed and was offered to other clubs in January, £3M over 24 months was accepted from Big Mick and Adil will probably have a fantastic season in the Championship.

Benoit Pedretti - Sochaux - £2.5M

Benoit was delighted to join one of his favourite clubs and i was happy to recieve £2.5M for the experienced Midfielder who i felt could have done so much more, as it is he struggled during his 18 months at Wolves and at 30 years old i could not refuse this offer for him.

Josef Kaufman - Cardiff - 475K + Sell On Clause

Josef was one of my favourite players from the team that won the championship but with Ratinho in the squad he was never going to be a first team regular, i let him go to Cardiff where i have no doubt he will be a very reliable and solid right back in the Championship again.

Distel Zola - Derby - £1.8M + Sell on Clause.

I was dissapointed to let Distel go for such a small price but it was 30 mins before the deadline and i felt the Sell on Clause could bring us some money in the future, a talented youngster who never quite made it with Wolves.

Final Run In

So the scene was set and the teams were finalised for a great secod half to the season but this is Wolves and 5 straight defeats in January saw us fall out of the FA cup in the 3rd round and our dream dented. February saw us host Arsenal and after 5 straight defeats you would normally put your house on Arsenal to destroy us as always, but not this time. We changed things around and tried a new formation we had been working on, 4411 and we played Leandro Lima (who had been average at best all season) as the AMC and playmaker. Ratinho was out injured and Miguel was pushed back to play his FIRST game at Right Back, within 3 mins Eddie Johnson had put us 1-0 up, 2-0 came when the outstanding Lima drove home a 25 yarder in the 33rd minute. We eventually won 3-2 and stopped the rot, what a victory!

Over the next 6 games we traded points with other teams and really struggled to find the net scoring less than a goal a game, keepers were playing extraodinarily well against us and our Strikers were missing chance after chance. A trip to Chelsea was next and with Cech in goal i couldn't see any shocks. So it worked against Arsenal, could the trusty 4411 work against Chelsea? Lima came back in as the AMC playmaker and this time Eddie Johnson was dropped to the bench and we gave a debut to young Juan Carlos Rubio who had just got back from a loan spell at Hull where he scored 23 in 29 appearances. 2 goals from Rubio and a goal from mercurial winger Miguel saw us 3-0 up at half time!! Only a late goal from Chelsea gave them anything to shout about as we played them off the park!

6 Games left and all to play for, the Chelsea win included we took 17 points from our next 7 games with 5 wins (Spurs being one, a nice 6 points from them) and 2 draws (Man Utd last game of the season, 4 points off them this year) and secured our place in Europe!!

Youth Players on Loan

Mikkel Jensen, Gustavo and Nuno Santos had great seasons at Cardiff and devloped nicely, next year will see Jensen possibly get a few games in the first team at Wolves.

Juan Carlos Rubio had an outstanding time while on loan at Hull scoring 23 goals in 29 appearances and took the Championship top goal scorer title.

Diogo, Yalic and Cisse also had good loan spells at lower league clubs like Hartlepool and Blackpool to further develop there skills and gain first team experience.

Overview

The season ended with us in a very strong position both on and off the pitch, finances were great with £17M in the bank after our £9.5M for finishing 5th. I was expecting a bumper transfer budget for next season but the club has decided to increase the Stadium Capacity by 12,500 and to improve the Youth Facilities which drained our bank balance down to less than £5M.

A number of signatures have been secured already and 2 new Goalkeepers joining Wolves in the summer along with Niko Kranjcar on a free from Pompey, Thiago Motta from Barcelona and a young Brazilian defensive midfielder who we will have a look at.

I am also looking for a Left Back, Central Midfielder and Striker to add to the current squad.

Notable names of players who could be leaving in the near future are Keepers: Proto, Amos and Dalei, Defenders: Andreasen and Vizcarondo, Midfielders: Kohler, Gustavo and Vilikazi, Strikers: Sahar, Santos and Hoas.

Award time again nominations by e-mail for the following

Best Manager Cant Nominate yourself

Best NewcomerCant Nominate yourself

Top result vs Ai Nominate your best

Top result vs Human Nominate your best

Best Post on Thread cant nominate yourself

Best Patter in Mirccant nominate yourself

Player of the season Nominate your Player of the season

establishedbannernj0.gif

The current managers and clubs

DM-Unemployed (posted missing)

Ben Grant-Unemployed (exam Break)

Polo-Hallogate

Andrew Price -Bolton

Nick Bott - Wolves

Fergus - Shrewsbury

Mark G-Crystal Palace

Paul Carey- Cardiff

Me- Leeds Unt

Mark B- Luton

Tony Dunne - Stoke City

wolvespj5.gif

A season in Europe!

Its been a good solid pre season for Wolves, we overcame the dissapointment of only getting a small transfer kitty for what will be our first season in Europe for over 40 years and concentrated on ensuring we had the right squad to take us forward.

A summer clear out has so far seen us offload 10 senior players for a combined total of 13.25M + extras including sell on clauses.

Players out:

Gustavo £2.1M (Nottm Forest)

After a good season at Cardiff on loan Gustavo was attracting the attention of a few clubs, i felt that although he was playing well he was close to his best and was not going to develop the way i had hoped.

Ben Amos £1M +25% Sell on Clause (Coventry)

I had high hopes for Ben but he never quite developed the way i thoght he would, with two new keepers joining in the summer i decided to take the best offer for Ben.

Leon Andreasen £2.1M (Scunthorpe)

Leon's wages were far too high for him to sit on the bench all season and with the form last year of Goncalves and Burdisso, the bench was where he would have been if lucky, 4th choice centreback behind and with Cisse coming through the ranks i was happy to let him go.

Ben Sahar £5M + 25% Sell On Clause (Ipswich)

Ipswich swooped for their 4th Striker signed from Wolves in 3 Years, Ben is far too good to play in the Championship but the emergence of Rubio in the Wolves first team meant places are limited and i decided to cash in.

Diogo £1M (Sunderland)

A lot of clubs wanted a piece of Diogo and i was happy to let him go, we have 2 out and out world class right wingers so he was never going to get a look in.

Georges Yalic 500K (MK Dons)

Yalic impressed while on loan at hartlepool last season and a number of clubs came in with offers, he was 4th choice behind Barbosa, Sandro and Wagner so i happily cashed in.

David Contigiani £1.6M +20% Sell on Clause (Independiente)

David had 12 months left on his contract and was refused a work permit when we tried to renew it, a player i would have liked to have kept but i was happy to get some cash now for him instead of paying his wages for a year and losing him at the end for nothing.

Released Players:

Seyi Olofinjana

Oyvind Hoas (Another Wolves player to make the move to Scunthorpe, joining Andreasen, Sissoko, and Edwards)

We are also currently negotiating with a number of teams over the departure of the following players:

Silvio Proto Silvio will be on his way soon, high wages and two new keepers have put an end to his Wolves Career and 6 european clubs are currently watching him.

Benjamin Kohler Kohler has been on the transfer list at Molineux since the arrival of Barbosa and will be leaving very shortly with a couple of teams interested.

Benjamin Vilikazi Benni has not figured in the first team plans for two years and we are willing to let him go for a cut price, Benni tore the championship apart during our time there and he has a couple of clubs interested including MK Dons.

Players In

Diego - Free Transfer (Bremen) Diego is a World Class player and one i was amazed to get, signed on a free transfer from Bremen he now has a value of £18.25M!! World Class AMC who i can't wait to see make his debut for Wolves.

Niko Kranjcar - Free Transfer (Portsmouth) Another class act coming to grace Molineux, Niko knows the Premiership and Europe well so i am sure he will be invaluable to us in both campaigns.

Thiago Motta - Free Transfer (Barcelona) Thiago will add much needed depth to the defensive midfield position that Biglia had occupied all last season, a seasoned international who has played at the very highest levels of the game. A great signing.

Mauro 550K (Fluminiense) I snapped Mauro up as i believe he will be a star of the future, rated at over £2M i activated his min fee release clause of 550K to take him o Molineux. At 18 years old this DM will learn from some of the best.

Santos 675K (Corinthians) Another young Brazilian coming to Molineux, the Striker played in the U20 Brazil team with Mauro, i again activated his min fee release clause as he was valued at £3.1M.

Claudio Bravo Free Transfer (Real Sociedad) I was delighted to sign Claudio for free, a top goalkeeper who could add experience to my young team.

Nick Zonneveld 350K (PSV) My scouts were going crazy about Nick but i had already got the signature of Bravo and a second keeper was not on my shopping list, but i decided to take a chance and try to sell some of my other keepers to make room and i am now glad i did, Nick will be a leading star in the Premiership within 3 years.

7 Players signed for a total of £1.6M, a bargain. We have over £14M left in the kitty and are on the lookout for a world class left back.

Several Staff changes saw a new Assistant Manager introduced to Molineux to help take the club into our first season in Europe with Ian Evans leaving the club as his contract was up.

shrewsburypm1.gif

Predictions

Premiership

Nick - Wolves

A fantastic season last year from Nick and some grreat signings. However, I think that fifth was a bit of a push, though I see Nick consolidating, I can't see him repeating last seasons success. 8th

Andy - Bolton

Another solid season eventually, I am sure that Andy will continue to do the Big Sam and keep Bolton in the top ten. 7th

Championship

Mark - Palace

Despite the fact that he has some quality at Palace, I can't see Palace challenging for the top two slots. Playoffs is his best route to the Premiership. 6th

Ric - Leeds

Relegated Leeds will struggle to adapt to the Championship and will finish outside the playoffs, however will be encouraged enough that the team could push on next season. 8th.

Paul - Cardiff

Had more than enough quality to blast away everyone in Div One, howevr will struggle against Chapionship opposition. Mid table. 15th.

Div One

Tony - Stoke

Tony had the misfortune of picking up Stoke as they struggled and were relegated. I foresee another struggle ahead and a top ten finish, but outside the playoffs. 9th

Fergus - Shrewsbury

A second season that fell away, again, this time not as badly as the previous year. Financial troubles aside, I feel that this time the team can make the playoffs. 5th.

Confernece

Polo - Harrogate

Polo did well finishing mid-table, and I predict a further push up the table, probably into the top five. I don't expect Polo to be in charge much after Xmas though, as he does deserve to be at a higher level. 5th.

leedsricnp1.gif

Predictions

Premiership

Wolves-Nick

A great season last season will see European football return to Wolves i cant see them beating this and with European football and domestic Wolves will be stretched but will be in around the qualifying spots again

Prediction 6th

Bolton-Andy

Andy's Bolton will look to push on for a European slot this time and will be there or there about's maybe a trip into the inter to-to will be Boltons passport to Europe

Prediction 8th

Championship

Leeds

relgated last year under the caretaker ship for the best part of the season by the assistant wages that were increased last year for promotion failed to drop for relgation saw the trimming of the squad including Kieron Dyer's Contract being ripped up although he was not only player out the door

Prediction 2nd

Cardiff-Paul C

Struggled last time in Championship and got of to bad start before charging up Table in 1st will be a win some loose some type team and will be safe enough from the drop without really doing much

Prediction 15th

Palace-Mark

a team who despite a quality manager have failed to deliver in last couple of seasons a mid table spot should be where Palace will finish but with a bit of luck they could push for a play off spot

Prediction 11th

Luton-Mark B

Will Strugle again despite new manager Mark taking over them will be struggle to stay in the championship for most of the season will pull clear to safety with a few games spare

Prediction-17th

Division 1

Stoke-Tony

Relgated last year will look to follow Paul's lead and bounce straight back which they are more than able to do should at least make playoffs but maybe just miss out on automatic promotion

Prediction 4th

Shrewsbury-Fergus

a team that goes up and down the Table a bit of finacial trouble might cost them a automatic spot but might just go to Wembley and claim a Championship spot if they can overturn Stoke

Prediction 3rd

Conference

Harrogate-polo

Midtabled in first season in conference hampered by the famous Tiscalli problem when polo some times struggles to join due to isp problems which they claim will be sorted soon which will surley see polo leave for pastures new soon

Prediction- 7th

unasigned managers

DM

Ben

shrewsburypm1.gif

Oops

Luton - Mark B

Tough challenge from Mark. Luton renowned for sacking managers who don't get promotion. The squad needs an overhaul if thats too happen, and not a great deal of money down there. I reckon top ten, and if Mark gets a few good buys in, could make play-offs. 8th

harrogateyq9.gif

Harrogate Town produced a brilliant season in the conference and defied all expert opinion by surviving. Harrogate have been performing miricles on there limited resources.

However the feeling is that Brownley has achieved all that he can at the club and may want a new challenge.

icon_eek.gif

Paul Brownley NEW manager of Huddersfied Town

Brownley took over league 1 bottom team Huddersfield and beat Shrewsbury in first game in charge. The players worked hard and stopped there opponents from playing. An early second half goal proved decisive.

The 2nd game in charge against leaders Cheltenham finished with a 2-1 loss although Huddersfield led for most of the game. A late equaliser and an own goal in the 90th minute condemed Huddersfield to defeat.

It is going to be a hard job with Huddersfield and players may have to leave to balance the books. The squad is small but I have a 3 year plan to get into the Championship.

icon14.gif

Predictions

Premiership

Wolves-Nick

Nick will do well for Wolves but a mid table finish predicted especially if they do well in the cups. (FA cup winners?)

Prediction 10th

Bolton-Andy

I think Bolton will go well and push for a euro qualification spot (Maybe league cup winners?)

Prediction 7th

Championship

Leeds

Play off position predicted.

Prediction 5th

Cardiff-Paul C

a near miss for a play off place for the team with the small crowd.

Prediction 8th

Palace-Mark

Mark will get Palace into a brush with relegation this season

Prediction 18th

Luton-Mark B

Mid Table finish predicted

Prediction-12th

Division 1

Stoke-Tony

I think Stoke may struggle this season

Prediction 9th

Shrewsbury-Fergus

Dont look a good side to me but Fergus will get the best out of them

Prediction = 13th

Polo

Huddersfield

Gonna be a hard battle in first season and players will have to leave

Prediction- 15th

shrewsburypm1.gif

Revised Prediction.

Huddersfield Town - Polo

Currently Languishing at foot of table, Polo will do well to get them out of trouble. A big club who should be consistently at the top end of this Division, I think Polo is the man to turn them around.

Mid-table 12th this year, play-offs next season.

wolvespj5.gif

Predictions

Premiership

Bolton: Andy Price

Andy has an abundance of talent available to him at Bolton and i believe this will be his year, he has strengthened well during his time there and new defender Kaboul looks like a star in the making. I think Andy will end up being knoced out of both cups at early stages which will help him in the long run as he secures atop 6 finish and qualifies for Europe.

Predicted Finish: 6th

Wolves: Nick Bott (Me)

An amazing second season in the Premiership last year saw us finish 5th and qualify for Europe which in turn attracted a couple of slightly higher calibre players to Molineux in the summer. A summer clear out saw us lose some of the dead wood however it also trimmed our squad, if we are to have a run in any of the 3 cup competitions this season then i think our young reserves will also have to step up and show what they have got as i forsee a bit of rotation this year.

I do believe that Europe will take its toll on us and we will finish just outside the top 6 this season.

Predicted Finish: 7th

Championship

Cardiff City: Paul Carey

Paul has some great prospects at Cardiff and i think he could possibly end up as a solid mid table side this year, determined at the beginning of the season not to loan players from other teams to prove he could make it on his own but i think this could cost him badly.

Predicted Finish: 12th

Crystal Palace: Mark Griffiths

Mark is rapidly turning into the perennial under achievers, a very strong young squad with huge amounts of potential, will we see Mark finally achieve what we all believe he can with Jordan's millions? After tipping him every year for success i am going to do him a favour and say i think he will NOT achieve it this year. Another finish just outside the top 6 for Mark.

Predicted Finish: 7th (Although i REALLY think 4th!

Leeds Utd: Ric Thomson

What can i say thats not already been said about this Leeds side and manager? I will keep it sweet, £7M Cardenas, Emre and Bellamy playing in the Championship? Quite simply, too much quality to be there and shows you can't just buy a team. Can the manager handle the pressure in the Championship? I think he has proven in the past that he can be a bit prone to bottling it and i see another season in the Championship next year.

Predicted Finish: 3rd and Lose in Play Offs.

Luton Town: Mark Baxter

Mark faces a tough time at Luton and will desperately need to bring in a couple of new Defenders if he is to compete at any level. Mark has demonstrated that he has the ability to turn things around and i see him making a few good loan deals and moving the club up the league.

Predicted Finish: 14th

League One

Huddersfield Town: Paul Brownley

Polo returned to full time management by taking the reigns at Huddersfield, a club with a big heritage and potential. Polo has a lot of contacts in football and i believe he will strengthen his team very quickly and look to bring in a few quality loans. A season to analyse his side and then he will push for promotion.

Shrewsbury Town: Fergus Martin

Fergus has a tough time at Shrewsbury with a really difficult job ahead, or so he keeps telling us! Fergus is the master of deception in this game and i believe has a squad capable of taking him forward but i believe his negative vibes are being felt in the dressing room and the team are suffering because of it. But to be fair to Fergus the chairman has not exactly been helpful to the cause so lets hope he steps down and someone comes in to help take the club forward with Mr Martin at the helm.

Predicted Finish: 10th

Stoke City: Tony Dunne

Tony had a really tough year last season and was relegated, i can see the same happening to Tony that happened to Paul, another poor season this year while they adjust to life in League One and then next year walking away with the title.

Good Luck everyone!

cardiffcityph5.gif

Predictions

Premiership

Bolton: Andy Price

Andy has a good squad at his disposal in the shape of Bolton. He's signed a couple of quality players in the past 2 years and can see him doing well and pushing for europe, possibly missing out. I think Bolton are more than capable of a good cup run and could find this the easiest way of getting into europe.

Predicted Finish: 8th

Wolves: Nick Bott

After the previous seasons late heroics to stay up it was a great season for Nick and Wolves last year. Nick has made some good signings in the summer, especially Niko Krancjar who has the potential to be amazing for him. I do think europe will take it's toll on Wolves and they will finish just inside the top 10.

Predicted Finish: 9th

Championship

Cardiff City: Paul Carey - me

We've made a good start to the season, playing 5, winning 1 and drawing 3 (that's until I went to bed, don't know how we done after that) but in the 2 games I saw we were more than able to handle it against the championship teams. Haven't got a lb having missed out on signing one due to transfer window but will have to reshape too get mcnaughton playing there. I think lack of squad depth could be a problem but a mid table finish would be very welcome especially as i'll be missing a few sessions with exams and my asst will have to play. (Yet again, maybe this is a good thing!)

Predicted Finish: 15th

Mark has some quality players in his team. Romario (don't actualy know if he's any good but the name impresses me!), James Beattie, if Mark can keep him fit then he will guarentee him a lot of goals this season. Having missed out by a few points last year I think Mark will sneak the playoff's this year and once he's there anything can happen! (Yet again he could lose in the play off's - couldn't he Nick icon_wink.gif

Predicted Finish: 6th

Ric has a quality squad at his disposal. Having been relegated from the prem last year he will be looking to bounce back. Some of Leeds players might not fancy trips away to shitty places like bristol and this could cost Ric. I predict a play off place, impossible to predict if he'll do it or not in the play off's, he could do a Wba and go through, or do a Wolves and bottle it icon_wink.gif

Predicted Finish: 5th.

Mark has made some good loan signings and used his managerial prowess to persuade Carlo Cudicini to join the club. Cudicini was said to be delighted at the chance to increase on his weekly income from his pension icon_wink.gif I think Mark will easily keep Luton up with a safe mid table position.

League One

Polo demonstarted his loyalty to Leeds by joining the ranks at Huddesfield Town. Just kidding! Polo done a great job to keep Harrogate in the conference and even though he's not picked up the best team in the shape of Huddersfield Town I still think he'll do a good job and achieve a safe mid table position.

Tony had a tough time of it last year by being given Stoke. Failed to keep them up. The key to how his season goes is if he can get the losing mentality out of his player's minds before they drop even further down. I failed to do this and one of the reasons I struggled in the first season. I think he'll finish a respectable mid table.

Predicted Finish: 11th

Last but not least my good friend from my time in the dungeons of league 1 Fergus Martin! Fergus is a good manager and narrowly missed out on the play off's last year. I think he could go one better and reach them this time. The sale of anichebe for a good profit showed his business sense which will be needed if he is too make some good signings to take Shrewsbury forward. We all know Fergus loves being the underdog so i'm predicting a mid table finish. Hopefully this will spur him onto the play off's!

Good Luck guys!

boltonqi9.gif

Predictions

Premiership

Bolton: (Me)

No major signings of note, several first choice signings got snapped up by the big boys. Iakovenkos non stop on and off the transfer list ended in just one pathetic offer of 6.5m which was refused before even considering.. he was after all... European Midfielder of the year... this is the same thing the likes of Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Gerrard, Lampard etc etc are up for...

I think I will be top 10 and get a few good signings at the season end, can't see it being my year.

Predicted Finish: 9th

Wolves: Nick Bott

Nick has a very promising young squad and has made some great signings. However with European games to take into account I think he won't do as good as last year, still top 10 is possible.

Predicted Finish: 8th

Championship

Cardiff City: Paul Carey

Midtable mediocrity I'm afraid Paul, had a blinder last season but the champs tough with some of the teams there.

Predicted Finish: 13th

Another there or there about season... if all players remain fit and well he could push for promotion... then Simon Jordan can finally get that family size tub of Brylcreem hes been dream of.

Predicted Finish: 7th

Ric has a strong squad from last years prem and should bounce back... promotion via play off expected.

Predicted Finish: 4th.

No idea, new and not seen squad. That said signings have all looked well placed so see how we go.

Predicted Finish: 10th

League One

Again not sure as haven't looked at the squad... a prem manager is very busy you know :p

Bounce back into the champ although not sure of squad again... need to look more ><

Predicted Finish: 4th

Hmmm.... again, useless at looking at smaller clubs... Ferg will be mid table.. i mean its only gay meadows...

Predicted Finish: 13th

Archived