Rics Championship game-A New Hope[Established Clan]

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 sessions have now passed Ric.

You cannot be that fussed on sorting it out if you have left 7 days to email us despte telling us you would email "as soon as possible". Is this the end then?

Also waiting for a response to my seperate email that I sent last saturday, which I replied to with an hour of you sending me the first one.

Guest sav112

Hoping you keep your game going as there is not a lot of online games that have run the length of our clan games. Confidence in the host may have been dented but who’s to stop another member taking the game on.

Do you upload the saved games at all.

Anyway hope to kick on

Sav.

Ric knows whats he's done and sadly its unfair on the rest of the guys, however if your clan is struggling im a former host myself and current player with the EUC, maybe me, sav and davie could work something to help your clan game move on.

Sy

Never received a email from you ric regarding the "accusations" so.........

Consider me resigned also from the clan and congrats for fookin up a good gsme,oh well your host so you made it so i guess you can break it too.

So any decent clans out there im available icon14.gif

Anyone know whats going on with possible dutch games etc that nick was going to host when possible

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by defoesbigtoe:

Never received a email from you ric regarding the "accusations" so.........

Consider me resigned also from the clan and congrats for fookin up a good gsme,oh well your host so you made it so i guess you can break it too.

So any decent clans out there im available icon14.gif

Anyone know whats going on with possible dutch games etc that nick was going to host when possible </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have not heard from Nick since that night.

Guest sav112

Lads we are a bit light on 7 players on the Spanish game, it’s on 2020 and we start in lower Spain B divisions. Most of us are still there........

It takes a wee bit of getting used to the players etc but you all know this having played.

If nothing is happening a few are welcome to join…..

Its not Sunday but Monday and Thursday……we play 7 till late most of the time and stupidly late on the odd occasion.

Guest sav112

Me poach players! With my reputation……… icon_wink.gif

Just find it a real shame that the lads have been playing so long and now nothing. I mean the least we can offer is for them to come and give us a game of it on B3 or 2 and watch Gaz fluke getting a big club……

Guest sav112

Obviously it would be better if you could get your saved game and host it, or just start a new game………Sy said he would host it if no one fancied doing it.

Your like us, your into your FM online but when was the last time you played it that way?

Speaking from Years of Experiance Sav112 is possibly one of the most commited and best hosts around on FM. Having met him and your host in person at former meets I can say i would freely ask Sav to keep an eye on my pint while i when to the toilet I could not say that about your former host!

Sav offers you guys a chance of a good game on a level playing field with loads of banter and I dont see it as poaching more a fellow clanmate offering you a chance to play the game you love without worrying if anyones cheating!

I strongly suggest that cos we cant get your old save game(corruptly edited tho it may be) that you take Sav up on his offer, no matter what Ric told you about this clan try it for yourselves as you have nothing to lose.

hi can i join please it would be my first time please can i join can u tell me how to and i will hope to give you lot a good challenge

Guest sav112

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OMGitsDrTran:

Thanks for the offer, its really appreciated. I don't suppose it could stay open for a while? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem…..just remind us at the time……

J2021 the offer was for the guys in the clan only, good luck in joining a game.

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by olliet94:

any places in your fmo game? if yes email me the network key and when to join, if not thanks for your time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you had bothered to actually read this thread, this game has been inactive for a month. Stop posting in game threads. I have already deleted 3 of your posts.

Archived