Manchester United

I'm United ATM, I'm doing crap on FM so I thought be someone easy so I can get a good game on the go. I'm not doing that bad, just could be doing a lot better. The defense is great, Evra is putting in some great performances and Evans has a good go at it, but the attack is absolutely awful. Rooney has had some shocking performances, at one or two points his form for last 5 games was 5.88. Berbatov and Tevez have been shaky to. I've currently adopted a diamond formation but have switched between 4-4-2 and 4-1(DMF)-2 (L/R MF)-2 (AMF)-1.

I really cant be assed to do a screenshot, so here's the first choice line-up and tactics

GK: Van Der Sar

RB: Neville (Evans once every few games)

LB: Evra

CB: Ferdinand

CB: Vidic

DMF: Carrick/Hargreaves

RM: Ronaldo

LM: Giggs

AMF: Scholes/Rooney/Tevez/Berbatov

ST: Rooney/Tevez/Berbatov

ST: Rooney/Tevez/Berbatov

Tactics:

Mentality: 1 click from right (Attacking)

Creative Freedom: Middle (Normal)

Passing Style: Two clicks right from middle (Mixed)

Tempo: Three clicks from right (Fast)

Closing Down: Middle (Own Half)

Defensive Line: Half way between middle and right (Push Up)

No target man

Playmaker- Ronaldo

I'm in November 08, I've got £18M ATM, I'm sure if I ask in January though I'll get a bit more.

What's this under test 442?

Hi, jm_itfc. I am currently managing Man Utd as well.

Based on your team instruction, do you set players instruction to every individual players?

Players instruction will be prefered and more hard to be break down by opponents.

For example, you can set DR and DL as wing back, mentality is 1st notch of attacking, closing down is own half, tight and man marking.

While DC is like sweeper, but mentality is 2 or 3 notches of defensive, closing down is own area, tight and man marking too.

For 2 of the MC, you can set one DM and one AM. MR and ML are set to winger. For attacking midfielder, closing down whole pitch and zonal marking. For DM, closing down own half, tight and man marking.

For team instruction, defensive line is set to deep, play wide and quick tempo.

Try and see and give me feedback friend, good luck!:D

Hi, jm_itfc. I am currently managing Man Utd as well.

Based on your team instruction, do you set players instruction to every individual players?

Players instruction will be prefered and more hard to be break down by opponents.

For example, you can set DR and DL as wing back, mentality is 1st notch of attacking, closing down is own half, tight and man marking.

While DC is like sweeper, but mentality is 2 or 3 notches of defensive, closing down is own area, tight and man marking too.

For 2 of the MC, you can set one DM and one AM. MR and ML are set to winger. For attacking midfielder, closing down whole pitch and zonal marking. For DM, closing down own half, tight and man marking.

For team instruction, defensive line is set to deep, play wide and quick tempo.

Try and see and give me feedback friend, good luck!:D

I've given indv. tactics to the DMF and AMF, but now I've been using these tactics and it seems to be working ok for now, but if they go tits up I'll see how your advice goes, cheers :)

Archived