Super player by editing postion?

JB22

no if you make it something like 26 or 27 or 29 or something like that they become god like.

its 29 IIRC it gives players bullet shots and headers ect i used it once and my 16 year old scored 11 goals for england u19s against Iceland lol i changed it back after that though as i wanted to see if it worked without comprimising my team

umm..interesting, but ask a noob question..the positional rating has percentage, so i just change the number to 29 / 29, right? or where do you put this number 29 into. Also, i find that after changing the positional rating of a player, and saving it, it will revert to the original soon after that. Any help.Thanks in advance

You change his position from 20 to 29

and you will see bullet shots and bullet headers

but I only use it for strikers and midfielders

not sure what effect it have for defenders

but beware........... if my striker is defending a corner and he gets the header,

you will have your striker trying to score a header from the defensive corner!

You change his position from 20 to 29

and you will see bullet shots and bullet headers

but I only use it for strikers and midfielders

not sure what effect it have for defenders

but beware........... if my striker is defending a corner and he gets the header,

you will have your striker trying to score a header from the defensive corner!

Hi bro, thanks....you mean under the position attributes, change it to 29...i did try that, after i change to 29 and saving it, the position attribute become -22...do not see any bullets shots or headers though, just that the shooting seem a bit more accurate but not really bullet shots...

Edit: got it working but found the bullet shots are seldom accurate and is random...do you guys have this issue? Thanks

best way i find for a super player is to make fitness and match practice both "37500". players run extremely fast, and if you have player with finishing above 12, hell score 3-4 goals a game at least. works for defenders as well, making them almost impossible to get past

Archived