how much would i get

I would say around £100, depending on state of the games and boxes.

Depends on the current worth of them. The FMH07 and Fifa 2007 should get (if in good condition) around £15-£25 each. The game boy advanced, around £20-£30 or so and each game about £8 (8x8 = 64) so approximatley

£20 + £25 + £60 = £105

Please note, these prices are estimates at what the store may offer, they may not be taking trade ins for certain games at the prices i state. This is in no way a definitive guide to the trade in price. MJGB is not liable for any upset should th price be considerabally less / more.

no where near £100! about £25 trust me they need to make a profit. and you tell me 1 person on here that would give you £100 for that lot. you would get very little for fifa 07 and fmh 07 probably £8 for them both. GBA- about £10 and the games after that you would get barely anything for

Hm, my estimate was based on experience and the belief that all games / boxes / instructions were intact.

I managed to sell my FMH07 to Game for £19 the other week icon_biggrin.gif Must of been my lucky day

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hm, my estimate was based on experience and the belief that all games / boxes / instructions were intact. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the psp boxes are in top condidtion, the console has very little marks on it but i only have the cartriges for the games. i might have some instructions for them lying about the house but no boxes for them. Why did they put superbad, 300, beowulf and the simpsons movie on UMD?

Archived