i have the darkhorzison skin

toon army 06

i have the darkhorzison skin but i added a couple of pictures in the background folder in it off the net but only one works in the game as a background.what size does the pic have to be to work i looked at the pictures that are there the 1 i saved there that works has a dimesion of 135 times 100 what is the smallest a pic can be to work.the 1 i just tried was 109 times 89 and it did not work.

please help

i have the darkhorzison skin but i added a couple of pictures in the background folder in it off the net but only one works in the game as a background.what size does the pic have to be to work i looked at the pictures that are there the 1 i saved there that works has a dimesion of 135 times 100 what is the smallest a pic can be to work.the 1 i just tried was 109 times 89 and it did not work.

please help

can someone please reply and help cheers.

A background image needs to be a jpeg image called "default.jpg" in the graphics/backgrounds folder of the skin you use.

Size shouldn't matter but quite frankly 135x100 is far, far too small to look decent. It'll be up-scaled so much to fit the screen that it'll be horribly blurred. Make sure any background images are at least 1024x768 to avoid this.

A background image needs to be a jpeg image called "default.jpg" in the graphics/backgrounds folder of the skin you use.

Size shouldn't matter but quite frankly 135x100 is far, far too small to look decent. It'll be up-scaled so much to fit the screen that it'll be horribly blurred. Make sure any background images are at least 1024x768 to avoid this.

i got it to work now i called the pic default.

Archived