Awake after 15 years

I don't know how many of you may want to try this, however this has very different concepts to playing from the beginning (2008)

The aim - To conquer the country, continent, then the world.

To begin with, join the game as a manager like normal, however do not register yourself with a club.

Instead, go on holiday for a period of 15 years, I know this will take a while, however it's worth it

After this, you select one of the favourites to get relegated from the Premier league, (Media prediction 18-20th)

Your team will be almost full of regens the game has created, which puts a twist to the challenge

Try to keep them in the Premier League, if not, do better.

Points will be awarded for:

>Relegation Survival

>Find and sign quality regens

>Manager of the Month/Year

I'd like to know who would be interested in a challenge like this?

You could try unticking the 'Use Real Players' options to save on the 15 year holiday. Maybe holiday 3 or 4 years so the club reputations get moved about a bit and new teams are promoted and you'll still have players you know nothing about.

Just a thought as the 15 year holiday will put people off, especially if they have a slower comp.

Hmm, I would be willing to do this if someone posted the database here first. Also you may want to add a little bit to this challenge. the quality regens one would be an opinionated challenge in a way. Maybe something like this:

holiday for 15 years

take over a league (so that people have an option to go lower) club tipped to be relegated and win the premier league and the champions league.

sign at least 5 regens with quality as a scout/coach report.

this I would be willing to do :)

You could try unticking the 'Use Real Players' options to save on the 15 year holiday. Maybe holiday 3 or 4 years so the club reputations get moved about a bit and new teams are promoted and you'll still have players you know nothing about.

Just a thought as the 15 year holiday will put people off, especially if they have a slower comp.

If you untick the "Use Real Players" options, you are still able to distinguish who is who.

For example at Manchester United, there will be a welsh veteran and a portugese world beater still in the squad

Archived