Bit of a problem!

Carl00s

Hi,

I've added a load of face packs and club logos to the game and i have followed all the instructions but i've noticed on the tactic screen on the pitch at the right hand side usually there will be 11 players on the pitch in the formation selected but there is nothing there for me, then i clicked on ask assistant to select team the players names came up in the posistions but not the shirt and number. I wondered if there is a way to get this back to normal with out deleting the facepacks i've spend all evening downloading?

Thanks

Does the problem affect all your skins, or just the one you are using? Have you tried turning the skin cache off? If the skin cache is off try deleting the cache files:

Windows XP:

1. Open “My Computer”

2. Navigate to : “Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\

3. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder.

4. Delete the “Football Manager XX” Folder.

Wndows Vista:

1. Click “Start”

2. Click your username on the start Menu

3. Click on “AppData” and then “Roaming”

4. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder

5. Delete the “Football Manager XX” Folder.

Mac OSX

1. Open Finder.

2. Select <User>

3. Navigate to Library\Caches\Sports Interactive

4. Remove the “Football Manager XX” Folder.

You may need to enable show hidden files and protected Operating System files from the folder options menu if you can not see the AppData or Application Data folders.

The graphics that should display on the pitch are located in the skins folder, its possible a skin you have downloaded has corrupt files or the files with the game are corrupt.

Archived