Two questions

Piadinaro

1) when I set the CA and the PA with the editor I have a big doubt, for youngsters I think it should work like this: if for instance I have a youngster with CA 110 and PA 184 it means that with proper training and playing in the first eleven he can increase all his abilities of an amount equal to 184/110, right? If it works like this which is the difference between setting the PA 200 or -10 for a young player?

When it comes to old players: suppose that we have a Paul Gascoigne kind of players, maybe 33 yo, not training and not professional but with great skills: if I set CA 100 and PA 180 it means that this mediocre player with a proper training and playing in the first eleven will become a top player?

2) when I edit a club, in the section "stadium" I find two voices: "training facilities" and "young team facilities" or something like that. Anyway I understood that these represent the level of training facilities for first team and for youth team. My question is: if you have also a young academy, the quality of young players that will arrive from there depends on the "youth team training" or this represent just the presence of good training facilities for youngsters?

1) CA is his current ability and PA is the max that CA can ever become. For an older player there are never going to improve to reach that CA.

2) I am not sure about your 2nd question as I never really thought about it. I would guess it is the former of the two options you said.

Archived