BSN assistance required

xander

just started a new game, in the BSN (as if u hadnt already guessed) with Blyth Spartans however, having never played or really watched the BS leagues, im struggling a little with getting the team up and running

my records not TOO bad..

Won: 5

Drawn: 4

Lost: 4

11 games played - 15th in the league

two of those wins are in the BSC, meaning they didnt count toward my league position

Just want to ask the help of some of u masterminds out there that have driven ur BS teams to promotion after promotion, and hints, tips, tricks ud care to share?

Much Appreciated

I just started with Gateshead in BSN and have won 3 lost 1 so far and was unlucky to lose the game I did. Ask your board for a feeder club. I got Newcastle United, and when you get a feeder club you can get players on loan that wouldnt normally come. I got Fraser Forster and Nile Ranger and they are both first teamers for me.

Check out my previous post regarding my Braintree team.

To get most of these players I'd imagine you may need to load players from France/Reunion/Holland etc. but they are definately worth a look!

Also, for another couple of older players, then check out Mustapha Hadji and Nordin Wooter

• 5 months later...

I know the current Blyth team fairly well as I can't seem to stop playing the game as them (love the logo). I know at the start they need a DL and another DC. the midfield is alright but could do with a left winger. Up front you can play "big man little man" as Dale is 6" 7' and Reay is fairly quick. last but definatly not least you need a new goalie. Theres many about on a free that are easliy better than anything already there.

hope this helps some.

I don't think Jorritsma will come to BSN, I tried with Droyslden. He says he will but only for really high wages.

My main recommendation is Matty Blinkhorn. Great striker for me in BSN, and you can get him for free. Him and Adam Yates, both from Morecambe, are great players for BSN. :thup:

Archived