Building a new Stadium

bobkatfan

I was wondering how exactly to have a West Ham build a new stadium in game. West Ham have about 800m and i want them have a new great stadium. I was thinking of having FMRTE bring the max seats down to the current level, and they have already stated that UP needs to be expanded, how should I get it built?

I was wondering how exactly to have a West Ham build a new stadium in game. West Ham have about 800m and i want them have a new great stadium. I was thinking of having FMRTE bring the max seats down to the current level, and they have already stated that UP needs to be expanded, how should I get it built?

Option 1) You can use the pre-game editor and have them move to a new stadium.

Option 2) You can just use a save game editor to make your stadium bigger. And if you know how to use the lnc file, you can even change the stadium name to make it more "realistic"

Im kind of in the same situation.

Current game went Sollihull Moors in BSN now in League one (gave us a sugar daddy start of game, they are the closest team playble to where I live) but still will 3k ground cant do nothing to because dont own. Have upto cash to £100m hoping for new ground. But still no. Averaged 2950 crowds last season and looks like same this. Keep asking to expand but just getting told dont own.

Archived