[NEW RELEASE] All F4LL D0WN(Uncle Escobar)

ALL F4LL D0WN

A brand new tactic I have tested with Real Betis and has worked wonders and I would Like to Share.

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE

ligabbvafa6.png

A strong position for a 1st season with very limited transfer funds. The only teams that performed good against me were Real Madrid and Barcelona wich is expected.

TACTIC LAYOUT

realbetisbsadsa9.png

TEAM INSRUCTIONS

realbetisbsad2ft6.png

Please Download and try and give feedback as you can see it's done wonders for me and will for you

DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www.mediafire.com/file/imwxjmxjmjl/All-F4LL-D0WN (Uncle Escobar).tac

Not if the league standings are correct. 10 games drawn? It's like most formations that are posted on here, excellent attacking, but still require slight tweaking during the game to get a result.

Ye because I'd love to see you finish that well.

its not a rubbish tactic. the one i downloaded from sortitoutsi is actually good and so is this.

if you have a decent enough team you could win nearly all of the games.

anyway im sorry mate but they are the same just you put defense line slightly higher than the other one and you play counter attacking football with tight marking. other than that they are the same.

well done anyway ignore the people that are dissing you.

I have a habit to test all the tactics here on the forum that people put out. Not because I use them, had my own tactics, but because I want to find out how people think in relation to the football philosophy. I have experience with most tactics here on forum and none of them have impressed me at least.

That said, I have few things to say about this tactic. I have tested it for 10 games and I must say the tactic has made impresion on me. When I first read the openingpost, I was absolutely sure that this is something that is not going to stand out from all other tactics with poor quality. Especially after the openingpost did nothing more than to refer to the download link. No explanation of preferences to the tactic, no illustration about the philosophy behind the tactic, no explanation about how the tactics should be played in relation to the opponent, the weather, or what kinds of players tactic requires. Does tactic need some in game adjustments? Do you play the same no matter opponent? How about adjustment to at least tampo or def line?

Despite this tactic works surprisingly well. It's solid defensively, if we take into account that the tactic is pure 4-3-3. I had to make some changes, such as increasing the mentality of CBs, and decrease slightly mentality to striker in the middle. This is because I do not like when there is room between my defense, mid and forwards. I had also adjust down CF for FBs and make them to cross from mixed so they are not cought out of position all the time. It helps against counter attack from opponents. In addition, I had to change the layout of corner and free kick. As said before, the tactic works surprisingly well but I think that it required some quality players to be able to pull it off.

I will also take opportunity and remind other members to give this guy a break. If you dont have any constructiv suggestions then dont post.

i have a habit to test all the tactics here on the forum that people put out. Not because i use them, had my own tactics, but because i want to find out how people think in relation to the football philosophy. I have experience with most tactics here on forum and none of them have impressed me in the least.

That said, i have few things to say about this tactic. I have tested it for 10 games and i must say the tactic has made impresion on me. When i first read the openingpost, i was absolutely sure that this is something that is not going to stand out from all other tactics with poor quality. Especially after the openingpost did nothing more than to refer to the download link. No explanation of preferences to the tactic, no ilustrasjoner about the philosophy behind the tactics, no explanation about how the tactics should be played in relation to the opponent, the weather, or what kinds of players tactic requires. Does tactic need some in game adjustments? Do you play the same no matter opponent? How about adjustment to at least tampo or def line?

Despite this tactic works surprisingly well. It's solid defensively, if we take into account that the tactic is pure 4-3-3. I had to make some changes, such as increasing the mentality of cbs, and decrease slightly mentality to striker in the middle. This is because i do not like when there is room between my defense, mid and forwards. I had also adjust down cf for fbs and make them to cross from mixed so they are not cought out of position all the time. It helps against counter attack from opponents. In addition, i had to change the layout of corner and free kick. As said before, the tactic works surprisingly well but i think that it required some quality players to be able to pull it off.

I will also take opportunity and remind other members to give this guy a brake. If you dont have any constructiv suggestion than dont post.

thanks very much dude

I'm gonna play this tactic to see how it does. I still believe that the high number of draws indicate that there were more than a few games, which you could have won, so we'll see.

It may have something to do with the opponent. Have not done any in game tweaks in relation to who I meet. It may be that only tempo and def line adjustmenst can be enough. But at the same time, I am afraid that the def line adjustments can be in conflict with the rest.

It may have something to do with the opponent. Have not done any in game tweaks in relation to who I meet. It may be that only tempo and def line adjustmenst can be enough. But at the same time, I am afraid that the def line adjustments can be in conflict with the rest.

I just played it in a game as Romania against San Marino away in a career I'm playing. The assman says that there is a gap between midfield and attack, which is preventing chances, or somethin similar. The mentality of the forwards seems too high, but I still won 5-nil. Although it was against San Marino, so I might have a look a few more times.

I just played it in a game as Romania against San Marino away in a career I'm playing. The assman says that there is a gap between midfield and attack, which is preventing chances, or somethin similar. The mentality of the forwards seems too high, but I still won 5-nil. Although it was against San Marino, so I might have a look a few more times.

This is the reason why I changed mentality for CBs and one of my strikers. I explained this in my first post. I droped mentality for central striker to first notch of attacking (first notch from the right) and increased mentality for CBs to last notch of defensive (last notch from the right). Now I have both my CBs and central middfielder on the same mentality, and no gap from my assman. I will maybe drop mentality for my central striker even more so that is no gap between my mids and forwards. I also droped CF for my FBs so they are more defensive then before.

I have tried out the tactic and think it's decent. I had to tweek the team instructions though as the high defensive line made it easy for the opponent to get in behind. I think I only lost one match (in the league) all season and won the title. A main concern is that it seemed to make me perform poorly in the champions league. I am AC Milan ftw

Archived