Big Problem... Possible Bug Maybe?

Just started a new game with a German team and during my second friendly I looked at the Live Scores... To my amazement Marseille were playing 2 different games at once! I thought it may be the 1st and 2nd teams until I checked it after... One player scored in both games!

I doubt it was different kick off times as the scores were updated basically at the same times...

Also they have the same GK twice (greyed out) with different attributes. I don't know if it was a coincedence or not but I am puzzled with what has happened (Matches and GKs)

Just started a new game with a German team and during my second friendly I looked at the Live Scores... To my amazement Marseille were playing 2 different games at once! I thought it may be the 1st and 2nd teams until I checked it after... One player scored in both games!

I doubt it was different kick off times as the scores were updated basically at the same times...

Also they have the same GK twice (greyed out) with different attributes. I don't know if it was a coincedence or not but I am puzzled with what has happened (Matches and GKs)

Hmm, something like this has happened to me before mate, forgot who i was i looked at the fixtures and i had 2 games, but itdidnt get as far to actually play the match it just played one of them, and the other gae out as a 0-0 draw, i just ignored it.

I would ignore it but I am baffled how the player in question can score in both games (and that they are on the same day).

One finished 4-0 and the other 2-2. I wonder if Mark can help...

Archived