Jermaine Beckford

joey6

I play him up front with a striker along side but with a slighty less attack minded game. Then i set hit for forward runs and play the other striker through balls etc. This creates many one on one situations that he takes...

Got him scoring 38 goals for me fist season with him doing that

Hope it helps ;)

low creativity,

forward runs often

run with ball often

passing direct

usually does the trick with pacey strikers

cheers ill try that.

I play him up front with a striker along side but with a slighty less attack minded game. Then i set hit for forward runs and play the other striker through balls etc. This creates many one on one situations that he takes...

Got him scoring 38 goals for me fist season with him doing that

Hope it helps ;)

cheers, similar to the first post, cant wait to try it.

When you want help on a player or want to start a discussion a screenshot must be implied.

the reason i didnt post a screenshot is because i wanted other peoples tactics, not being influenced with my tactics for him, but in future i will post a screenshot, cheers.

by the looks of things the best way to get him to score is by elbowing opposition goalkeepers in the face!!

HAHAHA if only that could be a setting...

While on the joking times when is there going to be pitch invasions and the odd fan running onto the pitch? I remember that middlesborough fan who ran ont pitch and threw his season ticket at the manager on the bench...and they sent it back to him saying it had been found...lol

by the looks of things the best way to get him to score is by elbowing opposition goalkeepers in the face!!

did he score from that incident ? no he didn't , he scored from 2 bits of individual class .... yes he should have been sent off it was a clear red card any leeds fan would tell you that but all i've heard all day is how it's a disgrace to football (bit ironic coming from some supporters of other teams like their team is whiter than white) but thats the first bad thing he has done all season and yet leeds haters are jumping on the bandwagon... nothing unusual there then

tell me this is anyone mentioning the millwall player (don't know which one) that elbowed andy robinson into touch in the same game? ofcourse not it's a millwall player not leeds!!!

i don't condone what jermaine did don't get me wrong, i'm just fed up of the media jumping on little things that happen nearly every week in football but ofcourse it's leeds utd so it's ok

did he score from that incident ? no he didn't , he scored from 2 bits of individual class .... yes he should have been sent off it was a clear red card any leeds fan would tell you that but all i've heard all day is how it's a disgrace to football (bit ironic coming from some supporters of other teams like their team is whiter than white) but thats the first bad thing he has done all season and yet leeds haters are jumping on the bandwagon... nothing unusual there then

tell me this is anyone mentioning the millwall player (don't know which one) that elbowed andy robinson into touch in the same game? ofcourse not it's a millwall player not leeds!!!

i don't condone what jermaine did don't get me wrong, i'm just fed up of the media jumping on little things that happen nearly every week in football but ofcourse it's leeds utd so it's ok

Yeah your right but then i heard his interview after the game "Nothing happened" lol

Hes a good player though to be fair, you should get promoted if he continues scoring. Might be Leeds on FM09 but thinking it might be too easy.

in truth at the start of the real season i never thought we would be 7th this far in - my prediction was 1st with leicester 2nd but like usual the leeds team weren't performing to their ability

fair play to leicester city though they are walking this division and also have a good fan base - it's a great testament to both clubs that can average 20,000 + for a league 1 season

on topic - yes being leeds on fm 09 is easy so is leicester - both have a good championship squad in 1st season before you even buy anyone, i won league 1 16 points clear of oldham athletic

Archived