Dark Horizon Skin

murray

I've not really frequented these boards so much, and so have not posted my earlier skins here. Today I rectify that...

Dark Horizon is a simple skin, nothing radical in the least, it's pretty much the default skin with a cosmetic makeover and a few other little changes here and there in feature placement. Left and right sided versions are included in the small .rar file. If you use the right sided version, you need to have both folders in your FM09 skins folder.

My thanks to dforlan9 of FMGreece for allowing me to use some graphics from his skin dDs09.

Screenshots:

t_dh1m_28994c6.png t_dh2m_ed7eeb8.png t_dh3m_2cdb88f.png t_dh5m_4d908f0.png

Download:

Here

Cheers,

M

Is this for fm 09, for the pc? And if I got fm 09 through STEAM, how do you get this skin to work?

Yes and yes. Go to your user data folder, which by default should be (my) documents/sport interactive/football manager 2009 and if there is not such a folder there already, create a new one called "skins"

Extract the .rar file into the skins folder in that location and that location only (not in the steam folder or anywhere else in program files etc). Load up FM09, go to the preferences menu and select display and sound. Choose the left or the right version (depending on your preference of course) from the drop down menu. Make sure "use skin cache" is not checked, and "reload skin on confirm" is checked, and press "confirm" and the skin should load up for you.

M

I have the skin in the sports interactive/skins folderbut it doesnt appear in the game and i have checked the reload skin on confirm and unchecked the use skin cache.

Help??

sports interactive/skins or sports interactive/football manager 2009/skins?

The location of the skins folder for any downloaded skins to be added is (my) documents/sports interactive/football manager 2009/skins

M

sports interactive/skins or sports interactive/football manager 2009/skins?

The location of the skins folder for any downloaded skins to be added is (my) documents/sports interactive/football manager 2009/skins

M

I've done all that and it doesn't appear in the drop down menu.

Silly question - but how do i change the background? Bit bored of this stadium now?. Is there a way we can view different backgrounds after every page we click on? I have this for different players, but not for anything else. Like back in the day :-)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I loaded the logos but they dont appear in press conferences and also in inbox news, is there a way to fix this?

Check the config files for the logos - there are different types, depending on the sizes. The logos that are not showing are labelled as "huge" whereas your config file probably only codes the logos to appear where it specifies "normal" logos.

M

Archived