Attributes suddenly drop?

Whats going on, micah richards just lost -1 heading and tackling and hes still only 23 years old?

I have 7 star coaches and i am using TT2009 training schedule? I notice some other player attributes drop but most players are fine. How can i get micah richards attributes rising again?

Let us know what this player's schedule is like (screenshot or number of clicks for every slider), so we can have a guess on whether it is down to schedule.

So what I need from you is:

- Position.

- Exact training schedule.

- How often he plays.

- Is he being tutored. Is he being retrained at a different position.

- Is something else rising at the same time.

- General Happiness and Training Happiness (this one can be found in his training overview screen).

- If you are using editors, what are his CA and PA. If you don't, tell us what the coaches think for both his CA and PA.

Let us know what this player's schedule is like (screenshot or number of clicks for every slider), so we can have a guess on whether it is down to schedule.

So what I need from you is:

- Position.

- Exact training schedule.

- How often he plays.

- Is he being tutored.

- Is something else rising at the same time.

- General Happiness and Training Happiness (this one can be found in his training overview screen).

- If you are using editors, what are his CA and PA. If you don't, tell us what the coaches think for both his CA and PA.

The other thing that is needed is: has he been out injured recently? Cos (funnily enough) attributes drop when players aren't training at all! ;)

Archived