Additional Leagues

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

MLS seems to be the Favourite followed by Russian/Ukraine and Swedish leagues </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

Turkish league gets the thumbs down from me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ive never been a big fan of the turkish league and think there is better players in the Russian/ukraine leagues. I can name a lot more players in those leagues than in the turkish league. still a thumbs down for me. I think either of these should be in but if any leagues get added i can see it being the MLS out of all of them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:again doruk your the only person that wants the turkish league, the most popular voted for are MLS, Russian, Ukraine, Swedish even the Welsh, Malteses and Irish leagues have the same amount of votes as the Turkish. Im not saying that the Turkish league is of a good standard just that the forum want other leagues before the Turkish </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL at MLS, icon_rolleyes.gif

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/data/method3/ccoef2008.html

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/data/method3/crank2008.html

http://www.iffhs.de/?b6e28fa3002f71504e52d17f7370eff3702bb1c2bb11

It would be fun to see the clubs from the MSL try to compete in the Champions League and UEFA Cup but then again they'd probably get eliminated in the first rounds, kind of like the swedish clubs. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Nah, if we added the Turkish league SI would have to make a whole new system for players not getting payed for months when they should </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where's sweden and the mls in any of those rankings by the way? icon_biggrin.gif

For good measure:

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/standings/round=15105/group=700486.html

Good night children. icon_biggrin.gif

this is getting out of hand, this thread is not an indicator of international standings, it is showing which leagues are more in demand with us FMH users.

Doruk youve blown it completley out of hand you have not understood the concept of this thread it was mearly to see which league is the favourite with us to be added to the game. It is not in anyway a show of how good one league is against another but which the FMH forum members would like to see in the next version if possible.

As ive said before the ones i have pointed out are the most commonly asked for where as you are the only person to ask for the Turkish league up to now

this is getting out of hand, this thread is not an indicator of international standings, it is showing which leagues are more in demand with us FMH users.

Doruk youve blown it completley out of hand you have not understood the concept of this thread it was mearly to see which league is the favourite with us to be added to the game. It is not in anyway a show of how good one league is against another but which the FMH forum members would like to see in the next version if possible.

As ive said before the ones i have pointed out are the most commonly asked for where as you are the only person to ask for the Turkish league up to now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Make it two.

How can you expect anybody to take you seriously when you supported the idea of the maltese league being added to the game?

Are you insane? Look at those rankings and you'll see that malta is DEAD LAST in Europe.

They're behind even ireland and wales! icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NffcBash:

Just wondering SI, are there any plans to extend the amount of leagues available. I apologize as this is a common related question but I certainly would like the Turkish league added as it is one of the most entertaining leagues I have managed in! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the first post of this thread the person who actually started this thread posted this icon_cool.gif

I am not trying to turn this thread into which league is better wuality that shouldn't even be in queation to begin with what I am trying to point out iis that the Turkish leaegues needs to be in the games before the likes of Belgium, Australia who are in it alrady and Russia, Ukraine, Brazil, and Argentina. MLS I can understand as SI have the license for that league so it makes a lot of sense , but to even suggest that the Welsh and even maltese league is to be in the game before Turkey shows an extreme lack of repect for the Turkish league and Turkish football in general.

im with you ridley and ill 2nd you on not wanting the turkish league. Also Feddemaster doesnt want it but Doruk i dont see you or Davala having a go at him or even me.

Also ridley just said hed like to give the maltese league a shot he never said it should be in ahead of any other leagues so why dont you read first before you post.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Umit Davala:

Also, how about responding to all of the results and standings pointed out? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So looking at what Doruk has put the Italian league should be taken out for the Turkish as they are ranked higher in one link and french taken out and replaced by Greek

Also if you want to go on standings(3rd link) the Brazilian league, Argentina, Mexican, Colombian and Chile leagues should be in and Scottish, Belgian, Australian Dutch leagues have to be taken out.

2nd link, Russia and Romania are higher than the turkey so does that mean they get put in aheda of Turkish league??

Also you cant compare the Australian league to anything in Europe as ts a completley differant continent.

Thats the last ive got to say on the subject, ive had enough of it. If anyone feels like they agree with me thats fine but if you disagree with me thats up to you everyone has their own opinion!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bobby T:

im with you ridley and ill 2nd you on not wanting the turkish league. Also Feddemaster doesnt want it but Doruk i dont see you or Davala having a go at him or even me.

Also ridley just said hed like to give the maltese league a shot he never said it should be in ahead of any other leagues so why dont you read first before you post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bobby T:got to be eithe MLS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, the fact that you agree with somebody who thinks the maltese league should be "given a shot" while at the same time thinking the MLS is a respectable league makes you an automatic loser in this argument. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Umit Davala:

Also, how about responding to all of the results and standings pointed out? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So looking at what Doruk has put the Italian league should be taken out for the Turkish as they are ranked higher in one link and french taken out and replaced by Greek </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You completely missed the point. The Italian league has many teams so their current rank is a result of being divided by many teams.

Don't try to take the side of the Italian league. Two of the other rankings defend its quality.

This is about you giving your irrelevant "thumbs down" to the Turkish league while at the same time suggesting that the maltese league should be added. icon_biggrin.gif

Also, what are you talking about Doruk for?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:Also if you want to go on standings(3rd link) the Brazilian league, Argentina, Mexican, Colombian and Chile leagues should be in and Scottish, Belgian, Australian Dutch leagues have to be taken out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It says a lot about your knowledge of football when you're grouping the australian league alongside any European league. Also, the IFFHS tends to overrate the South American leagues.

2nd link, Russia and Romania are higher than the turkey so does that mean they get put in aheda of Turkish league?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the last ten years there have been two East European winners of European club football in the last ten years. One was Turkish, Galatasaray winning the UEFA Cup and the UEFA Super Cup in 1999/2000, and the other was Russian, CSKA Moscow winning the UEFA Cup. However, one of them didn't have to be bankrolled by a russian billionaire to win, has won the UEFA Super Cup also, and did better in the Champions League over the last ten years. Guess which one that is?

Also, if you bother to check out another link, Fenerbahce outperformed the Russian champion CSKA Moscow this year.

Romania is there as a result of a few Romanian teams performing well in the UEFA Cup a few years ago and them having only three teams.

See you're losing and you don't want to admit it. All of these here rankings and results show a concensus that the Turkish league is ranked somewhere from 8th and 12th in Europe.

Also, they show that it is definitely well ranked above most of the leagues suggested in this thread including many you either didn't go out of your way to comment on (welsh, irish) and those you supported (maltese, mls, belgian, scottish, australian)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:Also you cant compare the Australian league to anything in Europe as ts a completley differant continent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The australian nt loses to iraq, which is not even a significant country. That says enough about australia.

Are you suggesting that the australian league teams could compete in the Champions League or the UEFA Cup?

Archived