funniest / oddest things you've seen in FM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stuyvesant:

I've seen England winning on penalties in my game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i beat england on penalties as togo before icon_biggrin.gif i cant tell u how funny i found that. my little togo humbling teams and dumping england out on pens - actually rather realistic i tihnk!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NickT:

In the Confidence section, it says I pay 1.2m P/W on wages and the budget is 1.7m. The description is:

"You have kept such tight control on wages that we are half expecting you to start charging our current players to play for the club"

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i often get cheeky comments about my control of finances, often it is remarked that should my managment career come to an end i should consider a career as an investment banker

i cant remember who it was but someone punched by player and the commentater said ' great right hook'

i was like wat?!?

also the fulham keeper had the ball and i had instructed my player to close him down, meaning if he came out the box, so my player closed him down and the keeper instead of kicking upfeild kicked it out for a throw! like straight out not even trying to get it to one of his players

Archived