Swansea Promotion!

Adman10

Gutted no swansea thread was sure there would be anyway, i have got promotion to championship and wanna get some ideas for a few positions that can get me playoffs in first season any ideas would be great need a GK,DL,RM and SC cheers people

Guest Swanseajack

I know im rather dissapointed that there is no Swansea thread. Im just starting a new season in the championship i have 6 million to spend need a new Centre Back,Left Winger and a Striker.

icon_smile.gif

Ok have just finished second season came 14th in championshiop and am pretty happy about that seems the balance is 6m and they dont wanna share it so hopin transfers funds get boosted as have nothing so far. Im having trouble with players though my top goalscorer earnshaw goes back soon to derby as he was loan and no body wants to come to me loan or otherwise so need some hot tips on cheap talent? Any positions really as willing to strength anywhere as nothing is great, not usre of money so hit me with anything, stancu,kaouda all gone elsewhere and i had piatti and reading came in and good old board accepted.

Also wondering hows everybody else is getting on?

Archived