The Lost Season 4 thread *for episodes aired in the US/abc.com* *season 3 spoilers and a mid-season cut-off guranteed*

rosslarkin

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scene was jack with a beard wasn't it? taking tablets in the parlour. I'd assume that was someone other than his father. 1) where is the coffin on the island? 2) the island clearly hasn't been searched as lots of people are still there undiscovered 3) do we have any real idea when it took place? for all we know it could be Ben a couple of years down the line.

Was the quote 'is it friend or family' then Jack replied 'neither'. Obviously that could be his Dad and is just there to show he hates him. Or it could infact be someone from the island.

Originally posted by The_Fish:

Michael is my guess at this moment in time.

Agreed with James. Unless one of the 5 that Kate saved died before they were rescued and they were messing with us.

Michael is my guess for the dude in the coffin btw.

In reality though, the identity of the 6 really doesn't matter a great deal....as anyone else could still have got off the island, they're just not part of the 'official' list that did. We also have to assume that some or all of the 6 will go back to the island so the real issue is going to be who gets off at that stage.

Originally posted by James07?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The_Fish:

The world obviously thinks Aaron is Kate's child.

Not sure how that works given 'the world' would be aware that she wasn't up the duff when she got on the plane? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She said 'My Son' to her lawyer, and her mother was desperate to see her 'grandson'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The_Fish:

Not sure how that works given 'the world' would be aware that she wasn't up the duff when she got on the plane? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How would they know that?

The story implies that Aaron was already born at the time of the crash, 8 survivors and 2 died later. Though how that works with the flight manifest I don't know icon_confused.gif

Originally posted by Fred_the_Red:

Maybe Aaron isn't the 6th? Nothing is really comfirmed till it's shown in the episodes. I do agree that it's not logical to have Aaron as the 6th.

All i care about is the black cloud monster and how they going to explain that.

It was confirmed though. Read the link above.

Doesn't the lawyer try to convince kate to use the baby as a way for getting compassion during her case? surely if that's the case it would be known she is a mother and thus the lawyer wouldn't say let's use that as a defence.

• 2 weeks later...
It's official: Sources confirm to me exclusively that Steve McPherson has signed off on Lost's extraspecial 14th hour this season, which means Lost is getting a three-hour finale! The first hour airs May 15, the second and third hours will air May 29, beginning at 9 p.m. (ABC will still air the finales of Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy on May 22, as expected.)

Word is there are so many big reveals the producers wanted to deliver this season that they felt anything less than a full three-hour finale would have cheated the fans. In fact, I'm hearing that the writers' draft for the second half of the finale was 80 pages long, which led all parties involved to realize these stories had to be told now. Anything else would have felt like a rip-off for the fans

Needless to say, this news rocks.

Source: E! Online, Watch with Kristin

icon_cool.gif

Originally posted by Hexhamlad:

Yeah the Libby shooting especially.

I'm hoping for big things from the next set of episodes. This season started off well but....

whs, but season 3 also started off slow and turned out brilliant at the latter stages, should be the same with this.

oh and great news, a 3 hour finale, but tbh doesnt really feel like its gonna be a 3 hr finale, with the first hour a week before, still, great news that we're getting an extra episode this season icon14.gif

btw, any word on when the season kicks off again?

Originally posted by LokedOut420:

Episode 9: April 24

Episode 10: May 1

Episode 11: May 8

Episode 12: May 15 (season finale 1st hour)

Episode 13: May 29 (2 hour season finale)

I believe this is correct.

The 2 week break before the finale is an utter bastard, they done that last time too icon13.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived