The Lost Season 4 thread *for episodes aired in the US/abc.com* *season 3 spoilers and a mid-season cut-off guranteed*

rosslarkin

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really hope Jin and Michael aren't dead, nice to see Desmond and Penny back together.

WTF was with the 'magical wheel' in the snow? Not sure I believed that...and what was with the reference to Jacob?

Charlotte obviously is Annie, didn't Widmore say he has been on the island too? Is he one of the ex-Dharma people? Does he know Penny is working against him?

Good finale, but still there weren't too many questions answered, and a whole load more raised.

didn't Widmore say he has been on the island too? Is he one of the ex-Dharma people?

I think Ben said something to Locke that the person that moves the Island can never go back. What if Widmore moved it before and is trying to get back but doesn't realise he can't or is trying to find another way to get back?

Have to all go back? Fcuk RIGHT off icon_biggrin.gif

Load of nonsense in places but absolutely delighted that Desmond got a happy ending (I really hope they don;t have some convulted reason for getting him back).

Half my reason for watching gone now though. Take out Desmond and the number of characters I give a crap about drops by 50%.

Originally posted by Andrew K:

Desmond has to go back to the island, so he's not off the show.

I was hoping him and pilot would be exempt, as Ben doesn't mention them.

Balls if he does. Completely pointless to bring him back. Only way they'd do it is to put Penny in danger and that would be utterly pish.

Originally posted by LokedOut420:

So, anybody else of the belief that the island didn't necessarily move to another physical location, rather forward in time?

I think the distortion field, or whatever you want to call it, that allows entry to the island by only one heading changes.

I want to know what happened to Faraday. He was on that little boat going from island to freighter when the freighter exploded and the island moved but nothing was seen or mentioned after that.

Would they just aimlessly wander around the ocean looking for land? Hope he survives.

I want to know what happened to Faraday. He was on that little boat going from island to freighter when the freighter exploded and the island moved but nothing was seen or mentioned after that.

Would they just aimlessly wander around the ocean looking for land? Hope he survives.

I presume he got transported in time as well

Wow.. Awesome

If Lockes in the coffin.. means he left his beloved island.. why?!

Did Widmore turn the frozen wheel last? he said the island is his and Ben took it from him.. did he leave it?

Locke back to the island via a coffin.. sounds like Christain!!

Mr Eko mention icon_cool.gif

Sayid icon_cool.gif

Des and Pen icon14.gif

was literally screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOO at the screen when the chopper took off without jin. heart rending. desmond getting back to penny just about made up for it, could have done without the hints that she LOVES kate though really.

i hate jack now, i can't wait for him to die. such a nob all throughout this series. all the best scenes are with locke telling him how wrong he is and there wasn't enough of that this time round.

i reckon locke's going to be the new 'face' of jacob like christian was for a bit. kind of annoyed we didn't find out what happened to claire or why, but we can't have everything i suppose.

Great end to a great season IMO

gutted about Jin and Mike. Jin could possibly survive but Michael is definitely dead, i think Christian appearing and saying "you can go now" was like him saying you have served your purpose and you can now die, after failing to kill himself so many times

So glad Des is ok though, him dying would have been to much to take.

only 8 months or so till the next episode icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by bolton1987:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy Jordan:

how is Charlotte Annie? she is roughly 20 to 25 years younger than Ben.

Or Annie's daughter? OK, I'll stop theorizing icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe annie/charlotte did not take the right route when leaving island for the first time so istead of take 20 minuts it took 20 years in real time which is why she has not aged, if that makes any sense. Also if she was born on the island then why did her mothers labour go full term when others don't?

Great end to the season though.

Originally posted by H.O.V.I:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bolton1987:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy Jordan:

how is Charlotte Annie? she is roughly 20 to 25 years younger than Ben.

Or Annie's daughter? OK, I'll stop theorizing icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe annie/charlotte did not take the right route when leaving island for the first time so istead of take 20 minuts it took 20 years in real time which is why she has not aged, if that makes any sense. Also if she was born on the island then why did her mothers labour go full term when others don't?

Great end to the season though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same way that Aaron survived I guess.

Slightly dissapointed by it all.

The whole cold wheel was cheesey and pretty lame. Jin stopping Desmond cutting wires and Desmond shouting "im just not good enough!" was equally as bad.

Ben loosing it and killing Keamy also annoyed me because Ben isnt suposed to do things like that. But, truth be told, he said himself he didnt care about the people on the boat. It was nice to see Locke want to 'help' everyone off the island even if they were going against what he believed.

Also surely they would have taken a guess on which wire to cut in the hope 1 working?

Jack said that Sun blamed him for something, which i assume would be Jin's death but i see no way as to how it could be Jack's fault?

Did Kate saying im sorry over and over again after Claire had appeared mean that she wants to go back?

Lastly im pretty sure Ben will get back to the island somehow and will become the leader again.

Originally posted by James B:

guessed it was locke about 10 seconds before it showed him

great season end, can't wait for the next one now

as soon as ben showed up in the corner of the room i kind of guessed it would be locke in the coffin, because of how kate said 'and you BELIEVED him??? YOU believed HIM????' in the flashforward where she drives off then turns back. right then it basically narrowed it down to either ben or locke.

Yeah the wheel was cheesy. Would have been better if the metal inside the transporter thing caused it to break and move the island, as opposed to just blowing a hole in the wall so Ben could get round back to a wheel which was convieniently placed.

for those talking the Annie/Charlotte link....

Miles may of thought she was reincarnated

Locke may not be dead. John Bantham or whatever has some link to the word "doll"

I think if Jin returns he will require his constant as he swam on the wrong bearings.

I wonder why Hugo keeps playing chess on the black side (did it in Ep1 also)

Apparently IRL Michaels actor is ****ed at not getting closure

Archived