The Lost Season 4 thread *for episodes aired in the US/abc.com* *season 3 spoilers and a mid-season cut-off guranteed*

rosslarkin

Originally posted by Razzler:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paul Bacon:

They filmed alternative endings aswell for the coffin scene, with Ben and Sawyer being in there. As if they would ever use them tho, as it would change the whole story of Lost

I think they said that is to keep the cast and crew on their toes and try and stop leaks getting out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye, but say the leak did get out that it was Locke in the coffin, i doubt they would have changed the ending

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Paul Bacon:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razzler:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paul Bacon:

They filmed alternative endings aswell for the coffin scene, with Ben and Sawyer being in there. As if they would ever use them tho, as it would change the whole story of Lost

I think they said that is to keep the cast and crew on their toes and try and stop leaks getting out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye, but say the leak did get out that it was Locke in the coffin, i doubt they would have changed the ending </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It did get out that Locke was in the coffin. It was posted on the DarkUFO site, along with pretty much everything else that was due to happen, almost two weeks before the final episode was shown.

Originally posted by Paul Bacon:

never know why people want to read spoilers, just takes away any suspense or excitement over an epsiode

Ive never watched a cbs trailer for a ep either

I can understand people reading spoilers, seems a bit of waste but I can understand why people do it. What I can't understand is the people who read the spoilers and then proceeded to post exactly what happened all over Lostpedia, etc thus spoiling it for people who had no intention of reading the spoilers.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those that don't mind spoilers but don't visit ustv, here are the titles of the first 6 episodes.

Episode 5.01 - Because You Left

Episode 5.02 - The Lie

Episode 5.03 - Jughead

Episode 5.04 - The Little Prince

Episode 5.05 - This Place is Death

Episode 5.06 - The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham

Archived