The Lost Season 4 thread *for episodes aired in the US/abc.com* *season 3 spoilers and a mid-season cut-off guranteed*

rosslarkin

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One thing i didn't like but could end up liking is how Hurley said he didn't know Ana Lucia

"Yeah i know her, she lived with us, but then a person - who we thought was our mate - helped these people who kidnapped his son and shot her."

Clearly they have had to come up with a cover story of what happend in the time between the crash and the time they become known to the public.

I seem to remember Jack being called a hero in the last episode of S3 so it is probably something along the lines of Jack saving everyone and getting them home somehow.

Originally posted by smirky:

I seem to remember Jack being called a hero in the last episode of S3 so it is probably something along the lines of Jack saving everyone and getting them home somehow.

Jack was hailed as a hero because he hauled a mother and child from a burning car wreck on a bridge (where he was contemplating suicide). Hero doctor from the Oceanic 6 made the news and some guy in the pharmacy recognised him.

I think...

I think Christian was in the chair for a reason. It was Locke talking to him, which Hurley walked in on. Christian was a spinal surgeon who probably operated on Locke. Safe to assume they lived fairly close to each other, could easily have been that. Who else would Locke picture Jacob to be, if he is indeed a shapeshifter?

Originally posted by YippeeKaeYay:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smirky:

Jack was hailed as a hero because he hauled a mother and child from a burning car wreck on a bridge (where he was contemplating suicide). Hero doctor from the Oceanic 6 made the news and some guy in the pharmacy recognised him.

I think... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

'A hero, twice over'

the only spoiler on this page is from Willigogs. He should get proper sanctions.

when hurley shouts he is one of the oceanic six and the cop has nop conflicting statement we can be sure that of the whole lot on the island, only 6 are known to have survived.

when locke said he was going, we had jack, kate, berbard, rose and some extras not going. So one assumes that Hurley makes up 5. Then we need one more.

Of course we know jack, kate and hurley are sure bets. It's possible something happens to bernard and rose, and they don't make it.

it's obvious but we probably need to keep track of such things.

Sky ****ed up BIG time. Was flicking through the TV guide to see what was on. Wandered onto Sky Anytime - Episode 1 and 2 of this season were up. Got a bit giddy when I relaised it was the real deal. Just finished watching episode 1, but the cunners seem to have taken off episode 2...any Brits wanting a fix before Sunday at 9, get on it now!

Guilty plea in Lost hostage case

A man who held one of the stars of TV castaway drama Lost hostage at his house in Hawaii has pleaded guilty in a court in Honolulu.

Ruben Royce, 23, pleaded guilty to 34 offences as part of a deal which will sentence him to 30 years in prison.

He broke into actor Josh Holloway's home in October 2005, threatened him and his wife and stole their wallets and their car.

Royce also admitted carrying out three other robberies.

He was found guilty of a fifth by a jury last month, and was convicted of robbery, burglary, firearms violations and reckless endangering.

"Basically, he was driving around looking for fancy cars, nice homes and picked certain ones for home invasion," prosecutor Maurice Arrisgado said.

Defence representative Teri Marshall said Royce did not know Mr Holloway, who plays Sawyer in the hit series, was a television star until after the robbery.

'Very vicious'

"They were just scared," Mr Arrisgado said of Mr Holloway and his wife.

"They thought they were going to get killed. This guy was very vicious and had no hesitation in pointing the gun in their face."

Ms Marshall said Royce was pleading guilty to take responsibility for his actions and that he hoped to turn his life around.

She added that drug use played a role in the incidents, too.

"He was young and engaged in really bad behaviour. And in this short spate of time, it spiralled around on itself," she said.

Royce, who pleaded guilty to offences including kidnapping, first-degree robbery, burglary and auto theft, will be sentenced on 29 April.

Link

Originally posted by BoroPhil:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Theoneandonly:

What a random outburst.

I would assume it was based on his spoiler-ific posts above. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>except that they weren't spoilers in the first place?

and that, in the spirit of goodwill and togetherness, I voluntarily pledged to stop?

I don't know how any of you Brits even know about the first episode of this season, given that it doesn't air for another hour.

Andy, you said you knew who the Oceanic six were.

If you do, then saying you did was not welcome here. If you don't, I have no idea why you said it.

I have no particular desire to cotinue this pointless debate, but you seem to keep defending the indefensible.

Originally posted by Santa, look at my pert arse!:

WTF? It's not like he's giving us a blatent spoiler like someone else did up the page. In fact, he didn't say a single thing that anyone with half a brain cell couldn't have inferred. Maybe guilty of a bit of boasting that he has access to a future episode, that's it.

ffs? if he knows who the oceanic six are then he knows more than this thread should know and it's not welcome? pretty standard rules for an tv show thread on here tbh.

Originally posted by Andrew K:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy Jordan:

since when has SI cared about piracy that isn't FM-related?

Since forever. It's rule 8 or something like it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm aware of the rule.

I'm referring more to the enforcement (or lack thereof).

anyway, it pains me to get abused by some random and then have another random support him. especially when said randoms are pirating the show, violating a much more important rule than the implicit one I violated.

that's neither here nor there, though. enjoy episode 2 next week - it's a doozy.

wait, am I allowed to say that?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Santa, look at my pert arse!:

WTF? It's not like he's giving us a blatent spoiler like someone else did up the page. In fact, he didn't say a single thing that anyone with half a brain cell couldn't have inferred. Maybe guilty of a bit of boasting that he has access to a future episode, that's it.

ffs? if he knows who the oceanic six are then he knows more than this thread should know and it's not welcome? pretty standard rules for an tv show thread on here tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look he's not told us anything. It's just a bit of boasting. No reason to have a hissy fit.

Originally posted by Francis Cole:

Not worth even taking the risk though.

Still don't get how Andy saying he got the episodes from some media thing and he knows who the six are are spoilers though.

It's a mild spoiler but a spoiler nonetheless because it tells us we will know who the final six are sometime in the next 7 episodes. In Lost you have no idea you will get that info in the next 7 episodes or the next 35.

Anyway, not a big deal except that these type of things snowball until a really big spoiler is unleashed. If you want spoilers, go to foobr site which has a spoiler forum.

Originally posted by Andrew K:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Francis Cole:

Not worth even taking the risk though.

Still don't get how Andy saying he got the episodes from some media thing and he knows who the six are are spoilers though.

It's a mild spoiler but a spoiler nonetheless because it tells us we will know who the final six are sometime in the next 7 episodes. In Lost you have no idea you will get that info in the next 7 episodes or the next 35.

Anyway, not a big deal except that these type of things snowball until a really big spoiler is unleashed. If you want spoilers, go to foobr site which has a spoiler forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I nipped that in the bud, however. I promised to say nothing more. I will adhere to my promise.

I enjoy discussing Lost and would like to do so here, but it's difficult to do so when some cretin comes out of the woodwork and verbally assault you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Santa, look at my pert arse!:

ffs? if he knows who the oceanic six are then he knows more than this thread should know and it's not welcome? pretty standard rules for an tv show thread on here tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But he isn't saying who the Oceanic Six are. Therefore it isn't a spoiler. As an example, I know who's flashback/forward the next episode is, but I'm not going to post it here because it is a spoiler. By your logic, even stating that I know whose flashback/forward it is, without revealing who it is, is still a spoiler in your eyes.

I don't want to know anything in the slightest about any future episode, I thought that was a general rule here?

As we all know, foobr's forums caters for all spoilers, small-large, and trailers etc can be discussed there?

Archived