The Lost Season 4 thread *for episodes aired in the US/abc.com* *season 3 spoilers and a mid-season cut-off guranteed*

rosslarkin

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Sheer Class:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paul Bacon:

Great ep. Yet again 6 million more questions. So that plane in the water wasnt flight 815 then?

It could be 815 but the bodies planted in it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

815 was on land back in Season 1. How has it got into the water?

Originally posted by Paul Bacon:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sheer Class:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paul Bacon:

Great ep. Yet again 6 million more questions. So that plane in the water wasnt flight 815 then?

It could be 815 but the bodies planted in it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

815 was on land back in Season 1. How has it got into the water? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont start being logical ffs icon_smile.gif

ok i love lost however i'm ever so slightly getting annoyed how we just keep getting endless new questions, be nice if they could finish at least some of them off, hell i'm beginning to forget some of the questions i used to have because its been so long

The team that came to capture Ben. They build it up to be this top secret, covert op thats going to need the SAS to handle it, then send in 3 randoms off the street icon_biggrin.gif

If you think there 3 randoms off the street i suggest you give up watching lost

Originally posted by RedBlood:

The team that came to capture Ben. They build it up to be this top secret, covert op thats going to need the SAS to handle it, then send in 3 randoms off the street icon_biggrin.gif

If you think there 3 randoms off the street i suggest you give up watching lost </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well yea i know there not randoms, but they dont seem the type to be doing that kind of operation like Naomi said. Probably just a cover up tho to not arouse suspicion

tbf, it's probably more to do with the island than Ben. You've got a bone expert, someone who can communicate with spirits and whatever Dan can do. Plus obviously, they were expecting Naomi to be alive.

BTW, when the Ghostbuster guy went to the old lady's home the camera flashed to a picture on her mantle a couple of times. I thought it might be Walt, but figured I was just being racist.

Anybody make out who it was?

Originally posted by Andrew K:

The Daniel actor was in Saving Private Ryan, wasn't he? And why was he wearing a tie and vest.

The asian guy is familiar, but I'm too paranoid to go on Imdb to check his credits.

miles 'asian guy' was in one of the last few episodes of Sopranos if you watched that

Originally posted by rsl:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andrew K:

The Daniel actor was in Saving Private Ryan, wasn't he? And why was he wearing a tie and vest.

The asian guy is familiar, but I'm too paranoid to go on Imdb to check his credits.

miles 'asian guy' was in one of the last few episodes of Sopranos if you watched that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he was also in saw with michael emerson (ben)

Originally posted by Ter:

It was a direct post from on there with the "Originally posted by" part included.

It was not a direct post from there. I c&p'd the post and added the "originally posted by foobs" part myself. You seeem to have made yourself clear though, so I'll leave it at that.

Originally posted by tony_cfc:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rsl:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andrew K:

miles 'asian guy' was in one of the last few episodes of Sopranos if you watched that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he was also in saw with michael emerson (ben) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He was also in Rush Hour

Originally posted by Andrew K:

Dan is a physicist, so I imagine he's there to deal with any electro-magnetism issues.

I'd say this would lend credence to that theory

Michael Faraday was an English chemist and physicist who contributed to electromagnetism as a field of study. From Wikipedia: "He established that magnetism could affect rays of light and that there was an underlying relationship between the two phenomena." In this episode, Faraday comments on abnormalities in the light rays on the island.

And that came from Lostpedia

Originally posted by Francis Cole:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It was not a direct post from there. I c&p'd the post

What? C&P usually means exactly the same icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He implied that I quoted his entire post and then posted it here, when I only c&p'd the text, adding in the originally posted by foobs part.

But lets go ahead and drop it now. icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by LokedOut420:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tony_cfc:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rsl:

he was also in saw with michael emerson (ben) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He was also in Rush Hour </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Knew I'd seen him in something before. RH wfb.

Brilliant episode, Ben just so icon_cool.gif at the end despite all the beatings he took.

Archived