The Lost Season 4 thread *for episodes aired in the US/abc.com* *season 3 spoilers and a mid-season cut-off guranteed*

rosslarkin

Originally posted by Springbok256:

So this asian chap, if he really is some sort of psychic then he must be having a whale of a time with the whispers and the sheer amount of dead people who are there now.

unfortunately the mysterious nature of the island (as I am sure the writers would say) could possibly negate some of his powers. we of couse know that at some stage his psychic nature will feature on the island.

clearly my fear of Lost not being explained by rational explanations taking its toll on me.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All that speculation over who the "him" was that Kate needed to go back to in the season finale and it ends up being a baby, ffs. icon_biggrin.gif

A slow episode but it did answer some questions.

Also, they told us that Kate didn't screw Sawyer that night. Was that said to suggest she is already pregnant or is it telling us that she goes back to Sawyer, as Sawyer predicted?

Great ep, some good revelations about the story they are telling.

Only 8 survived the crash.

Island was deserted and in the south pacific.

I'm guessing they must have a 'fake' island which actually exists so they could say that was where they were stranded, near to the fake plane wreakage.

Does Aaron count as one of the ocianic 6? The twist was made fairly obvious right from the start. The scene after kate said she had a kid in the flash forward was her and Claire talking about Aaron. Think the whole 'i'm not pregnant' stuff to Sawyer was just to make it plainly obvius to the dumb public.

Originally posted by Anton:

Great ep, some good revelations about the story they are telling.

Only 8 survived the crash.

Island was deserted and in the south pacific.

I'm guessing they must have a 'fake' island which actually exists so they could say that was where they were stranded, near to the fake plane wreakage.

Does Aaron count as one of the ocianic 6? The twist was made fairly obvious right from the start. The scene after kate said she had a kid in the flash forward was her and Claire talking about Aaron. Think the whole 'i'm not pregnant' stuff to Sawyer was just to make it plainly obvius to the dumb public.

Fairly obvious? I didnae have a clue. Is Claire dead? :/

Jack says that Kate helped him, and that he wouldn't have made it to shore without her. That doesn't correlate with how the Lost pilot opens. In that, Jack is on land after the crash.

Personally, I think it's just part of a cover up.

Originally posted by Sano:

Jack says that Kate helped him, and that he wouldn't have made it to shore without her. That doesn't correlate with how the Lost pilot opens. In that, Jack is on land after the crash.

Personally, I think it's just part of a cover up.

Do you lead a double life as Sherlock Holmes?

Im wondering if there is another crash due and just watching it again.

There were 8 survivors of the crash, of which 2 of them died. Hence the term the Oceanic 6.

I convinced there is a 2nd accident due when they are being transported back to the states

No, he gave the date of the initial crash. It is part of the oceanic cover up, but we dont understand why yet.

I was stating a 2nd plane crash wasn't very likely and that discrepancies between the stories are just part of a cover up. I threw in an example for good measure.

A little comprehensive reading wouldn't go astray mates.

She has come back from the island and been thrown in jail while the case goes ahead. What happens to her son? surely some sort of check would be made. I know the child was never mentioned in the court scene but I would imagine it would help her character from the jury's pespective. So then the people would try and prove otherwise.

Maybe I'm over thinking it but I think when people arrive home from being 'lost' the rest of the world would like quite a lot of details. Rather than ahh well Kate says it's her son I say we all just believe her.

Originally posted by Hexhamlad:

She has come back from the island and been thrown in jail while the case goes ahead. What happens to her son? surely some sort of check would be made. I know the child was never mentioned in the court scene but I would imagine it would help her character from the jury's pespective. So then the people would try and prove otherwise.

Maybe I'm over thinking it but I think when people arrive home from being 'lost' the rest of the world would like quite a lot of details. Rather than ahh well Kate says it's her son I say we all just believe her.

Why would you not believe her?! She was hardly saying 'you can't put me in jail because I have a son!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Originally posted by Francis Cole:

Seemed obvious to me that Kate's baby would be Aaron.

Not sure I agree with Sheer Class about there being a 2nd crash though icon_smile.gif

I thought it was too obvious to be Sawyers child, so I was waiting for something to be announced, but being Aaron shocked me.

I'm such an idiot. I didn't get the significance of the name Aaron at the end. I thought it was still Sawyer's baby. icon_redface.gif

BTW, Kate cleans up nicely. That silk blouse and tight black skirt should end any discussion on who is the hottest on the island.

Originally posted by Sheer Class:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Francis Cole:

Seemed obvious to me that Kate's baby would be Aaron.

Not sure I agree with Sheer Class about there being a 2nd crash though icon_smile.gif

With Jack saying 8 survivors and 2 dieing I cannot see there being any other way </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a cover up. Seemed pretty obvious to me from the end of last season that they would lie about what really happened. They don't want to tell people about the actual island, nor do they want to tell people about everybody who was left behind. So they make up the story that 8 survived the crash and ended up on a deserted island but 2 died. Cover up done.

Why else do you think Jack said he was sick of lying?

It's obvious that Jack is making up that story Kate even says 'You have told that story enough times that you might start to believe it' he is simply trying to help Kate in court.

The biggest remark in the episode was probably that the helicopter hasn't reached the boat after almost a day. Surely there wasn't enough fuel to go much further. The thing is though we know Sayid is alive.

Psychic cards wtf?

Way I see it: Charlotte said 'time!' as though he has already seen the cards say ten minutes ago or whatever. He also said 'two out of three' as though it was pathetic.

As for the time warp when the rocket came in 30mins late that made me assume most things would be on a similar time. But for the helicopter to go missing for a full day that just adds more questions.

Archived