The Lost Season 4 thread *for episodes aired in the US/abc.com* *season 3 spoilers and a mid-season cut-off guranteed*

rosslarkin

I dont think he knows Desmonds there either, his boat has been looking for the island for ages, if he could place people on the island at will then he wouldnt have gone to all this trouble looking for the island.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Anna Lucia took him aside, after killing someone actualy from the plane. Told him she knew it was him (the traitor). All we saw was her come back to the group saying she had sorted it all out, or something like that.

*i think.

Originally posted by smirky:

*Anna Lucia took him aside, after killing someone actualy from the plane. Told him she knew it was him (the traitor). All we saw was her come back to the group saying she had sorted it all out, or something like that.

*i think.

Yeah we saw what happened - they had a tussle and he fell down the side of a ravine and impaled himself straight onto that spike icon_smile.gif

I enjoyed this episode.

I like episodes where they trek deep into the jungle to some location we have not seen before.

There is suspense and urgency over what is out there on the island. And it also feels like a shift in pace following a static camp-based episode or mainly flashback episode.

I think that is one of the strengths of Lost is that they try to vary the pace. I remember in season one, chasing Ethan into the jungle and the trek to the BlackRock. It felt really intense because it came after some slow episodes and they had a bit of build up. They didn't try to have full on action every episode.

I think it was also well done with the changing perspective on Ben and Daniel/Charlotte. Early on I was starting to sympathise with Ben's position against Whidmore.

Originally posted by Proxy:

WARNING SPOILER:::

In the next episode you will learn that ben is gay and locke is his madzohist boyfriend..

And this will be shocking for many people offcourse.But lost fans will embrace this news and will follow ben and be gay.

Originally posted by rosslarkin:

Well it's quite clearly someone who Locke knows, but I can't see how it could be Sayid, as he hasn't been in contact with him so wouldn't know he'd gone back to the boat on the chopper would he?

My half-baked Sayid theory would have Ben and Sayid in contact before the plane crash.

Decent but annoying episode. I can't see how it can be Sayid, considering him, Desmond and the other psycho guy (who died in last weeks episode) were all locked in the same room, before suddenly the door was opened. Presumably Ben's "man on the boat" opened it for them, which obviously wasn't Sayid as he was in the room.

Originally posted by The_Fish:

It is not Sayid. Use your brains ffs.

Michael or Miles are possibilities.

At least someone sees my way on the Sayid thing icon14.gif can't be Miles either, surely, because he is being kept prisoner by Locke. It's all pointing to Michael tbf.

Originally posted by Stephen Wilson:

More importantly that any of that nonsense, who could the "her" be? I'm thinking had a wife/lover on the island, that got pregnant and died hence Ben's obsession with it.

when did ben speak of a her again?

Originally posted by Hexhamlad:

If it is Michael then I'm hoping for a scene where it shows him attempting to sail away from the island.

I think if it is then there will be a series of flashbacks covering the period of michael and walt leaving the island in that little boat to the point on the freighter.

Originally posted by Jongi:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stephen Wilson:

More importantly that any of that nonsense, who could the "her" be? I'm thinking had a wife/lover on the island, that got pregnant and died hence Ben's obsession with it.

when did ben speak of a her again? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>he didn't - Harper did.

i could feel a big smile coming across my face when ben siad he would tell locke who he had on the boat and then we never found out icon_frown.gif

im pretty sure that either this or the return of michael will be just before it goes for the break just to keep us in suspense

Originally posted by Stephen Wilson:

During one of the therapy scenes (the one when she confronted her about Goodwin i'm sure), Harper mentions to Juliet that she looks exactly like 'her'.

I hope it's not as obvious as his Mother.

oh yes i remember that.

Archived