The Lost Season 4 thread *for episodes aired in the US/abc.com* *season 3 spoilers and a mid-season cut-off guranteed*

rosslarkin

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another good ep, and Juliette on the beach - simply icon_cool.gif

I reckon Ben's man on the boat has to be Michael, with I guess Walt being there too perhaps? Oh and Ben still clearly manipulating the gulible Locke.

Anyone got any idea as to when the remaining episodes of this season will be screened? Are we gonna have to wait until Sept. :-/

Originally posted by MixitupMixitdictator:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The gas was just a by-product of that.

doesn't make sense saying that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I didnt think about it at all. Clueless as to the reason a toxic gas which can kill everyone on the island is stored there.

Originally posted by LokedOut420:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rekwob Toille:

the ninth episode will be on april 24th, about a six week gap

whs

2 more episodes, then a 6 week break for the final run of 5 episodes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then may have to wait until Feb 09 for Season 5

Originally posted by Paul Bacon:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LokedOut420:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rekwob Toille:

the ninth episode will be on april 24th, about a six week gap

whs

2 more episodes, then a 6 week break for the final run of 5 episodes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then may have to wait until Feb 09 for Season 5 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think the plan was for these three seasons to go from feb-may anyway

Originally posted by Hexhamlad:

No I'm aware of that. My point was more have those additional episodes been forgotten about or will the next two seasons be longer.

Don't worry - they have already confirmed that any episodes missing from this season will rollover into future ones.

We'll still get 48 episodes from season 4,5 & 6 - just probably in an inconsistent number. e.g:

Season 4 = 13 Episodes

Season 5 = 17 Episodes

Season 6 = 18 Episodes

Originally posted by pandaLUFC:

perhaps Jacob has means to communicate with Ben.

I think thats a given.

We don't know what happened when Ben was locked in the room by himself. We only saw into there when someone else like Locke entered the room.

Good to hear the whispers back.

But again there were no real answers. Only more confirmation that the ship is owned by Charles Widmore.

One strange thing is that neither Ben nor Juliet took Goodwins body from where he fell, they both left him there for Jin to see.

Right Ive finally caught up with you guys saw Episode 6 last night. God everything changed didn't it from Season 3. So the island appears to be on a different time zone and in some cases different year?

And how why and what is Walt doing back on the island? Micheal can't be on that boat he would have spoke to Sayid when he landed.

Anyway whats with all these flash forwards? They talking about the ocenania 6? So everyone died expect Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid? Who are the other 2?

Sayid in the future is working for Ben?

I think Lock stays on the island and doesnt return. Hurley should realise that the island makes him better.

Ben is absoutlty brilliant character a real master mind.

And wasn't Hurley suppose to have lost weight? Didn't they say or the person playing Hurley say he will loose weight to make it realistic that he has been on the island for 4 years now?

Originally posted by Fred_the_Red:

Right Ive finally caught up with you guys saw Episode 6 last night. God everything changed didn't it from Season 3. So the island appears to be on a different time zone and in some cases different year?

no

And how why and what is Walt doing back on the island? Micheal can't be on that boat he would have spoke to Sayid when he landed.

oh dear and not necessarily

Anyway whats with all these flash forwards? They talking about the ocenania 6? So everyone died expect Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid? Who are the other 2?

literary techniques, yes, maybe, dunno

Sayid in the future is working for Ben?

would seem so

I think Lock stays on the island and doesnt return. Hurley should realise that the island makes him better.

probably, yes

Ben is absoutlty brilliant character a real master mind.

true that

And wasn't Hurley suppose to have lost weight? Didn't they say or the person playing Hurley say he will loose weight to make it realistic that he has been on the island for 4 years now?

oh dear

Archived