Limit to number of teams you can control

I am trying to control about 10 pro teams and around 15 national teams, and to ask the stupid question, I get a message saying the game is running out of memory and will now quit. It usually occurs playing on an international date. Do I need to limit my teams or just the number of playable countries maybe?

Controlling 25 teams puts an enormous amount of strain on the game, if you have more national teams it explains why, its having to generate 15 games for the match engine to present simulatanouesly which would overburden most systems. Less playable countries would help, but still I know its your game and all that but surely you can't put full effort into 25 teams, it'd take forever.

Controlling 25 teams puts an enormous amount of strain on the game, if you have more national teams it explains why, its having to generate 15 games for the match engine to present simulatanouesly which would overburden most systems. Less playable countries would help, but still I know its your game and all that but surely you can't put full effort into 25 teams, it'd take forever.

Basically WHS.

During international fixtures enormous amounts of data must be processed and for 15 national sides it is just to much for the game to handle (or you pc).

That is awesome but sad news for my game. I guess I'll limit my national teams control. Thanks again to the great si community, and another unrelated thanks to all of those who do graphics files, you make the game soar to new heights.

Archived