22m?

Ashby81UK

If it aint broke, dont fix it. If you are top of La Liga, provided that you are performing in all competitions, wait unti the start of next season and see what money you are given, which will hopefully be more than the 22m you already have.

However, if you are desperate to sign a platyer or two, i reckon a new centre mid would serve you well, as would a new backup keeper- a young one like Lloris who will soon rival Casillas.

first of all ashby....

useless thread as you already have one open...

secondly... tom went out of his waqy to find and post the link to the thread this should be in.... the least you could have done is thank him...

threads like this are clogging up the forum and making it impossible to search for threads when we need to... use your brain

your already top of the league... already have a world class team.. why spend money for the sake of it and disrupt the team...

if you have too, get some backup for the wings...

sneijder is amc and higuain isnt a winger...

Listen mate, stop being such a tit and actually listen to what is being said.

He even helped you at the bottom of his post, but you haven't even showed any graditute towards any of them.

You already have two threads about it, so why open another?

poopypants, who are you calling a tit u p r i c k!!

I dont spend my life on forums like you, i only came here to get some help and some people have gave me sum good advice unlike u and welshace.... so get a life little boy!!

Originally posted by Ashby81UK:

poopypants, who are you calling a tit u p r i c k!!

I dont spend my life on forums like you, i only came here to get some help and some people have gave me sum good advice unlike u and welshace.... so get a life little boy!!

Moron.

Do you guys know how childish you're all looking?

Anyway, if I were you I'd go after the likes of Sakho/Saivet to build for the future, as well as a solid left back as someone else said.

Chiellini/Clichy/Armand Traore are the best options for left back imo, although the first two may be more than 22M.

I would also just look through all your scout reports and get the players which are highly rated [ie. good or leading first division players] and are younger than 18, thus building for the future.

well the only person who's being childish is Ashby81UK.

i mean have you not read the rules or anything???

and as people have said before, your squad is basically sorted, if i were you i'd just use these peoples advice, plus, see who's transfer listed and stuff.

Archived