Football Manager Wiki

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has been banned for a week from this forum.

He won't be able to remove it until after then?

Unless you ask a mod. I don't know if they can change it though. Presume that they can though.

I'm your backing :D I'm sure that the others won't mind.

I know that this is a little off-topic, but what were you warned for Peter?

I might try and sort out some of the stubs as well.

I have just realised that I have still not posted up my stadia articles.

A private message argument; I was a muppet and have learned my lesson and hopefully my posting will be better from now on :)

I saw, good job stig :thup:

I'll be doing next to nothing on the wiki for the next 5 weeks because of the amount of revision I've piled up against me for my summer exams. I've three months off after that so I guess it's not too bad.

KUTGW lads!

I'll be doing next to nothing on the wiki for the next 5 weeks because of the amount of revision I've piled up against me for my summer exams. I've three months off after that so I guess it's not too bad.

It's going to be pretty much the same for me, revision all the way for the next 2 months. Then I'm free (well, relatively) until the start of October :)

I'm Irish so it's all different for me. I just have normal summer exams. They don't matter much, but I'll need to improve to stay in some of my classes.

I did the Irish version of the GCSE's last year. If that's anything to go by, the GCSE's should be fairy easy. Probably not the best idea to compare them though, as far as I know they're fairly different.

I've made a few minor edits and added a some redirects.

Good work there mate. I feel i should apologise for my lack of Wiki input, i've had a lot on my plate recently. But will definately try and get some new articles on the go - international tournaments seems to be a big area not done yet so will start on that soon. :thup:

Good work there mate. I feel i should apologise for my lack of Wiki input, i've had a lot on my plate recently. But will definately try and get some new articles on the go - international tournaments seems to be a big area not done yet so will start on that soon. :thup:

Hey no worries, I haven't done much work on the wiki myself in a while to be honest, apart from the tiny edits here and there. Glad to hear you haven't forgotten about us!

Would it be alright if I edited the Real Madrid information, as I think some of it is quite in-accurate, as I have done a file with them recently?

I would do it naturally but I know that it is someones work of these forums I think of the GPTG forum.

Archived