Preferred Player Moves (PPM)

I have been reading up on any information on these throughout the forums, but can't seem to find an idea of the time scale it takes to learn/forget a move...

Currently playing with Man Utd and have been testing out a formation similar to the real life formation, with Cristiano Ronaldo pushed up in the AMR position to try and mirror real life. My tactic has delivered good results, nothing 'unbeatable' by all means, and being a student of the 'if it ain't broke don't try to fix it' school, I am wary to change much.....

Now to get wingers to cut in and score more, people are suggesting wingers learn the 'Runs with ball through centre' PPM, but just how long does this take, because I asked Ronaldo mid-September and it is now early March with no result...

Also, what does the percentage when training a new PPM mean?

any help would be much appreciated

I am not sure about the exact time to learn a PPM but the few I have done took about 5or6 months. As for the percentage (10%) I always thought it ment that it takes 10% away from your usual training meaning your finishing, passing etc. training is only at 90% of normal therefore there attribute improvement will slow down when you are learning a PPM (or learning a new position).

Archived