English League Reshuffle Sign-Up

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep I meant what the others said, the players weren't crossed yet when I posted that's why I mentioned it.

Awesome effort you are putting into this mate!

We don't get any chance to choose managers and teams, do we? Would love a Brazilian combination :D

Corinthiano, Thank you for clearing that up, i would have done it sooner but i had to leave last night after i'd made the thread, but yes i am doing it now as you can see :) To answer your questions, No you wont be choosing your manager or team, this is because choosing your manager would make things unfair, as there isnt a wide selection for seeding, managers CA is between 160-180 or something like that. Also picking your team would be majorly unfair as you could pick the biggest teams for yourselves, therefore it is better for it to be pot luck on what team you are. The bigger the team usually means bigger profits on match days. However, if you have picked a successfull team, and you have to be the worst team of the lot, basically it wont matter as your stadium capacity will be increased in time.

I shall be leaving now however, but i will be back within the hour. :)

Blowcrapup, you are all in the premiership, i intend everything to be fair.

The Draw for 17 teams and 17 managers is about to begin! The FA has allowed this to go ahead with the remaining 3 teams and managers to be drawn at a later date! Please check back on the this post at regular intervals to find out what team and manager you are paired with!

The Draw begins!...

The first number out of the hat is... Swafe! Now for his team... His team will be... Roma!!! It's number 12!... Ok, now for the manager of Roma!... It's number 59! That means Paulo Bento will be managing Roma with the likes of Rio Ferdinand and Robinho at his disposal!

The second player to leave the hat is... Its number 1, thats means LLM'er!!! Now what team will i get... It's number 19!!! That means i get Sporting CP!... Who will my manager be?... Number 19 again!!! That means Carlos Queiroz He will be delighted with this chance, working with the formal Portugal team will make him happy and he has players such as Cristiano Ronaldo who he has recently worked with at Manchester United and others like David Villa and Gabriel Agbonlohor!

The next player out is... Number 4! Jimmyriddle!... Who will Jimmy's players play for?... Number 14! That is Valencia!... Who will manage this excellent Valencia team? Number 18! Ottmar Hitzfeld!!! Jimmy's team have a real chance in the Premiership with players such as John Terry and Michael Ballack!

Thats 3 down, 14 more to go, the next out is... Number 6! Jack.Browne... Jack's team will be... Number 6 again! That's amazing A.C. Milan!!!!!! What a pick for Jack's players! Who will manage this amazing team??? Number 43, the former Tottenham manager Martin Jol! Well this is excellent news for Jack i'm sure, there aren't much better picks you can get :) Players such as Steven Gerard! Michael Carrick! Mancini! and Fernando Torres!!! They definately are 1 of the favourites to win the Premiership!

Well after seeing Jack get a great team and manager, will this next person be so lucky? Lets find out, what number is it??? It number 13! Weeeman27bob!... What team does he get?... Number 8 - FC Bayern! Well lucky so far thats for sure, but who will manager the team... Number 51 Foppe De Haan! Now i have personally never heard of him but i'm sure he will be great for FC Bayern :) He will join up to manage the likes of Buffon, Sol Campbell, Roberto Carlos and the Argentine Wiz Kid SERGIO AGUERO!!! Personally i was going to pick Aguero but i opted for David Villa instead!

The draw continues and number 12 is the next out of the hat! Thats Kashmirshazad!... His team will be... Number 16 - Benfica! The man to manage Benfica will be... Numbr 13... The Former Roma man Roberto Mancini.... He will get the chance to unleash Andrea Pirlo, Nihat and Balotelli against Roma in the league.

With plenty excellent choices left, will we see any of the best managers and teams in this next draw? The next number is... 14! Scotty Gilk 82... His team will be... Number 15, former Champions of Europe Porto! Excellent pick there for Scotty... Who will manage this team with an excellent history? Surely a manager with an excellent history... Number 63 Ernesto Valverde, not what Scotty will have been looking for. He will manage players such as Van Der Sar, Gary Neville, Owen Hargreaves, Anderson, David Beckham and Wayne Rooney!!! 6 Excellent former Manchester United players!

Number 5 is next out of the hat! That's Corinthiano... Good luck Corinthiano, you get... Number 5 Real Madrid!!! An absolutely fantastic pick for Corinthiano! Who will manage this historic team... Who better than number 37 Martin O'Neill!!! Excellent players, Excellent team, Excellent manager! They have a real chance, we will be seeing the likes of Maicon, Adriano, Pato and the former World Player of the Year... KAKA!!!

Number 9 James-99 is the next person to be picked, his team is... Number 17 - Sao Paulo... Not what he wanted i'm guessing but thats who hes got... He will be hoping for a great manager... Number 58 Gregorio Manzano... Well James certainly hasn't been lucky today, but its not the end of the world! He's got players such as Iker Casillas, Carles Puyol and Benzema on his side!

With time passing by, the next person out of the hat is... Number 7 QazaQaz! The latest team to leave the hat is... Number 2 Chelsea!!!! 1 of the best clubs in the world, i'm sure Qaza will be happy with that... His manager will be... Number 6 Luiz Felipe Scolari! How ironic is this! He has only just left the club recently but is back at Stamford Bridge to manage a whole new team of players, featuring the likes of Lionel Messi, Nicklas Bendtner and Gonzalo Higuain!

Number 11 is next out of the hat, that being Tomsmith1989! His team is coming out of the hat... and its... Number 13 Sevilla!!! Great pick, but who will manage this great team??? Number 47! Claude Puel! Tom has players such as Rafael Sobis and Petr Cech at his disposal!

Number 16 Ben Arsenal is next in the draw! He will get... Number 18 Fiorentina! The manager will be... The Special One! Number 4 Jose Mourinho!!!!! Decent team and Superb manager! Jose has previously managed Porto winning the champions league, Chelsea winning 2 Premier Leagues and several other cups and Inter Milan! Can he bring the success to Fiorentina to keep up this Special One image? He has players such as former player Ashley Cole, Cesc Fabregas, Samir Nasri, Robin Van Persie and Thierry Henry, 5 Excellent former Arsenal Players.

An Excellent draw so far and the next number is... Number 2! Blowcrapup... A very eager person indeed, and he will get... Number 20 Boca Juniors! Carlos Tevez would have been happy with that draw :p Unlucky Blowcrapup, but its not over yet, your manager is... Number 32 Quique Flores... Now i've heard of him before! Not sure where though... Well he has Jose Manuel Reina, Daniel Agger, John Arne Riise, Xavi Alonso and the prestigious Zlatan Ibrahimovic! We are sure to see some goals them, a very Liverpool-ish team hehe.

Number 8 is next out of the hat... SAFC 14! His team is going to be great for sure with the following teams left in the draw... Barcelona, Inter, Manchester Utd, Arsenal, Juventus, Liverpool and Lyon! The number is... Number 1!!! Barcelona!!! 1 of the biggest teams in the world and the manager will be... Its... Frank... Rij.. No it's not its Number 56 Mano Menezes!!! He will lead out with players such as Ricardo Carvalho, Maxwell, Michael Essien and Bojan!!!

Number 17 is next out of the hat which means Chave is the next person in the draw! His team will be... Number 9 Juventus! He should be happy with that, the manager will be... Number 27 Fatih Terim... Never heard of him but his CA is decent enough :) Terim will manage players such as Carragher, Woodgate, Lennon, Van Nistelrooy and Anelka!!!

2 of the 17 players are left! The next person out of the hat is... Number 3 Shroom420!!! It's been a long draw but Shroom finally gets to find out his team... He gets... THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD - NUMBER 4 Manchester United!!!!!!!! Who will be the manager of the best team in the world??? It's Number... Number 61 Walter Mazzarri!!! What a draw this has been! The players we will see at the historic ground of Old Trafford are Hugo Lloris, Micah Richards, Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott, Rafael Van Der Vaart, Samuel Eto'o and we welcome back Nemanja Vidic!!!!!!! What a team Shroom has picked and they are favourites to win the Premier League!

Well the only ball left in the pot of players is Number 15 Dipdees123!!! There are several decent teams in the pot still, who will it be... It's Number....... 3!!! Inter Milan!!! A fantastic draw for Dipdees, although he was looking for Arsenal, i personally wouldnt say no to Inter! Who will the manager be??? It's.... Number.... 41! Harry Redknapp! Who will we see playing the the black and blue colours??? German Wing Back Philip Lahm, Andres Guardado, Jeremy Toulalan, Scorer of the best goal for England in the latest World Cup - Joe Cole, Dimitar Berbatov and Jermain Defoe!!! A very classy team and it will definately be difficult for any team to match them! However the defence is a weak point in my opinion.

My internet died for the last 2-3 hours.

I must say i am mighyly impressed that you completed it all and disappeared for an hour.

With commitment like this so early on then commitment to making the database, it's obvious your commitment wont fade (even without you stating this will be your only FM save)

come on lads SIGN UP ALREADY.

I am a Villa fan and i have a game to watch damn you.

Anyway just as internet is up off again back in a few hours.

Keep up the amazing work LLM, hope we have the final 4 when im back:D

My internet died for the last 2-3 hours.

I must say i am mighyly impressed that you completed it all and disappeared for an hour.

With commitment like this so early on then commitment to making the database, it's obvious your commitment wont fade (even without you stating this will be your only FM save)

come on lads SIGN UP ALREADY.

I am a Villa fan and i have a game to watch damn you.

Anyway just as internet is up off again back in a few hours.

Keep up the amazing work LLM, hope we have the final 4 when im back:D

Ahh, UEFA Cup for Villa is it? ;)

Maybe that'll change next year...although i have a feeling you'll lose it right at the end of the season.

Keep up the good work LLM!

Good luck Dipdee' date=' your sure to come out anytime soon unless your last lol :p

Personally i'm happy with my team and manager, both are linked to my favourite club Manchester United :D[/quote']

FIX, it's a fix! ;)

Haha, i'm joking mate, i do feel you got the best draw as you picked your team first, but as it's your signup plus the amount of time and effort you've put in, i'll let you off :thup: haha

Hehe Dip, well i'm using a Random Generator which i found on Google to do the draw, very usefull little tool :) If i was to fix it i'd be Manchester United with Sir Alex Ferguson :p To be fair i didn't get the best players, i just had first pick, there are so many players i wish i could have got such as Sergio Aguero, Steven Gerard, Fernando Torres and others.

There are some excellent teams which you might consider better than mine :)

Hehe Dip' date=' well i'm using a Random Generator which i found on Google to do the draw, very usefull little tool :) If i was to fix it i'd be Manchester United with Sir Alex Ferguson :p To be fair i didn't get the best players, i just had first pick, there are so many players i wish i could have got such as Sergio Aguero, Steven Gerard, Fernando Torres and others.

There are some excellent teams which you might consider better than mine :)[/quote']

Yeah that's true, i was at work when i picked so didn't get a proper chance to look through the players i could have chosen!

Loving this though, can't wait til it all gets up and running, i just hope that 3 more people pull their fingers out and sign up!

Weeeman, you are very lucky, Aguero is thought of highly by me, being my main success in FM07 in my online game, i took Manchester City to the top of the world with Aguero being the player to stand out! He once scored 48 goals and Assisted 22 times in 1 season!

Manchester City Honours

3 Times Premier League Winners

1 Time Champions League Winners

3 Time FA Cup Winners

1 Time League Cup Winners

2 Time Charity Shield Winners

1 Time Super Cup Winners

1 Time World Club Cup Winners

The draw is complete, 17 Sign-Ups, 17 Teams and 17 Managers!

There are still 3 places up for grabs, if you know anybody who wants to sign-up, bring them along!

The teams still left for the next draw are...

Arsenal

Liverpool

Olympique Lyonnais

Good luck for the future draw whoever joins :)

Archived