creating a super striker

dominicf

my super striker would have

tech: dribbling, finishing & technique

ment: composure, off the ball, positioning and workrate

phys: acceleration, agility, stamina

I also think "Flair" is very important. Take a guy like Marquinhos, for example. He's extremely good and no stats really stand out, except for "Flair".

If I were you, I would take Adebayor (target striker) and Marquinhos (fast striker), at their max stats (CA wise) and create a super player, with increased PA (199), joining both together.

To have a super FC (forward, NOT a striker), these are the most important stats:

Technical - Dribbling, Heading, Finishing, Technique. (Passing and Long shots also help)

Mental - Anticipation, Creativity (absolutely vital), Off The Ball, Composure, Work Rate. (14 for Aggression and high Team Work also help)

Physical - Jumping, Pace, Acceleration. (Stamina and Strength also matter)

Have 15 or above for all of those and you have a super striker.

Simple. CA = 200 and copy the states of any of the following stricker.

Adebayor

Ibrahimović

Agüero

(or any good stricker that suits your style of play)

Because whoever you base your state on, that player's CA must below 200. So once you game starts, your "super stricker" will not only have a similar arrangment of state to that base-player but he's better.

Where's my Mars Bar?????

i created a striker who has 20 for all physical attribures and 20 for, finishing, heading, long shots, penalty taking, technique, dribbling and more than 16 for the majority of the mental stats with composure, positioning etc all at 20.

so far he has scored 70 goals in 37 games with a team that isnt in europe

(not sure if created strikers count)

Archived