Kabba & Ljunberg

zak bentley

I purchased Ljungberg for my Swansea side when I was in the Championship. He was really good, arguably my best player and one of the key reasons I achieved promotion. As he is older, you may need to rest him every few matches though. In any case, he should be supreme in League 1, so that appears to be a good piece of business.

Dont you think its a tad unrealistic that you can get onto the games hall of fame within 3 seasons, it makes it more fun to be able to mix with greats in the lower leagues imo, at the end of the day if the game was EXTREMELY REALISTIC it would be incredibly boring...

Dont you think its a tad unrealistic that you can get onto the games hall of fame within 3 seasons, it makes it more fun to be able to mix with greats in the lower leagues imo, at the end of the day if the game was EXTREMELY REALISTIC it would be incredibly boring...

I don't see how that is contributing to the conversation tbh, just taking it furthur off topic...

Ljungberg is good, what sort of wages is he on?

Kabba is alright, nothing special. But not bad, should do a good job in League 1.

I don't see how that is contributing to the conversation tbh, just taking it furthur off topic...

Ljungberg is good, what sort of wages is he on?

Kabba is alright, nothing special. But not bad, should do a good job in League 1.

sorry,

Yeah fair play on getting them both!

Ljungberg will definatly be an asset to your team, iv heard on here that he does very well in championship so a great capture

Kabba too is v.good and a known lower league legend im sure he'l be scoring bagfuls.

As arsenal 2111 said what wages is ljungberg on, hope you havent broke the bank on him :(

Archived