25+ strikers

LabbRatt

At the start of the season i was Leicester City and we were 10th in the Championship yet i had no goalscoring strikers. No one could score for me and then i took the job at Blackburn. With Blackburn the same problem has occured. I really need a 25-30 goal a year striker. Please can someone give me one who preferably costs no more than 5 mill. Second Season.

What happened to Santa Cruz?? He is a heavy scorer and should really be doing the job for you mate.

Else, have a look at the highly rated Gignac. Should cost around that much I rekon. Also, have a look at where Adriano is. If at Inter, is usually unhappy and wants to leave. Try him too. Then there are the Brazilians - Kierrison, Walter, Guilherme (although highly doubt you'll get him for 5M). Also, Zigic at Valencia is usually transfer listed and is quite useful TM.

But before all of these guys, I would check Oscar Cardozo. Usually available cheap and even if you need to raise a couple of million extra to get him, do so. Very, very good striker. :thup:

Lewandowski if you play 9.1.0, was toned down quite a bit in 9.2.0, otherwise check out marquinhos, he can score 25+ goals a season, but took a whole season to adopt in my game so beware.

Yeah also the Kierrison guy is a very good and solid striker, if none of the three scores for you then it might be down to induvidual settings/team gelling/team settings/adopting etc.

In most cases it's the tactics, so try a few different induvidual settings until the striker scores.

Other very good strikers that can score 25+ if they get a High PA are Laurito and Palochi, both of them might be too expensive though.

i got marquinhos for £11 million in my 3rd season and took over as spurs manager and he scored 35 in my first season there

Yeah he can be a a monster, at his best the best.

He can sometimes miss a sitter(every striker in the game does..), but he may be the only one I've ever seen go alone against 4 world class defenders outplay all of them alone, round the keeper and finish it perfectly into the goal.

And he does that quite some times, man that 20 Flair can be a killer in the right hands.

Archived