DC: Sakho

DC: Zapata

DR: Richards

DMC: Polombo, Fazio

ML: Robinho, Petrov, Di Maria

MR: Messi, Wright-Phillips, Balotelli

AMC: Kaka, Riquelme, Mattias Fernandez

FC: Aguero, Vela, Bojan, Laurito

Just paid 120M Euro for Kaka and 64M for Messi. They'd better be worth it.

Any positions that I can still improve?

Veloso to DM, Fazio to DC, Robinho as FC.. Unless they're all trained to those positions, but that's still probably where they'd be better.

Is that all your team, by the way? need more back-up, to be honest. Espeically at DL, rest seems good enough.

Why Kaka & Messi for that much, though? Sure, world-class but could've used it a lot more wiser.

You're defense isn't world class yet really, but LB's and RB's are hard to come by. If you could get Ramos and Chiellini or Lahm you'd be set. I'm not really sure what crafty bison means, you should be fine in defense as long as your full backs aren't coming forward too much. I assume he got messi and kaka because his team was at the point where no one else would have been much of an improvement. Eventually you just gotta spend that much if you want to dominate.

I bought Kaka and Messi because I had the money, and didn't really have anyone else to spend it on. I sold dos Santos to Barca for 50M, so really only spent 14M for Messi.

The reason I play Robinho on the side is because I feel that both Vela and Aguero are better up front, not to mention Bojan and Laurito. He still scores once in a while. Same with Fazio as DMC (both Sakho and Zapata are doing pretty well in the back).

I do agree that my defense could be better. Is Lahm a better RB than Richards? I could probably get almost anyone in the game right now (save only for the likes of C. Ronaldo, Casillas, and Ramos), so I might be shopping for one next summer.

the best back 4 imo is...

DR - S.Ramos/Srna/Vargas

DL- Chiellini/ Ashley Cole/Clichy

depending you want to have more attacking or defensive minded fullback. i dont rate Lahm at all actually. =/

DC - Mexes/Richards or Sakho(fully developed)

and i have Raul Albiol over Zapata as a better DC.

prolly sell Fazio and play Veloso as the DMC.

Akineev is the weakest vsing other Young GK in term of goalkeeping/physical ability but very good mentally. though among all the top young GK (Adler,Lloris,Mandanda and Handanovic) they have good mental stats in just the needed area.

Archived