Too Many Coaches

This probably belongs in the stoopid questions thread but...

Is it possible to have too many coaches? By which I mean, can it be detrimental to the effectiveness of training shedules? I currently have 9 coaches assigned to each one, which seems excesive. Am I hindering my players developement?

Cheers for the screenie, it looks just like mine except I have a zero next to all the 1s in the Asg. column. lol (I bought another coach in an attempt to cheer up my homesick Ukrainian winger).

Most of my coaches were signed for non-training purposes. I have 9 who are 7 star for the appropriate shedules but the rest were signed for knowledge, prefered personnel or judging PP/PA. I will try unassigning all the non-essential ones and see if it makes a difference to training overall.

Is there any research available for no. of coaches vs. quality of training? Not that I don't trust you Campbell, just interested...

PS. Will unassigning coaches affect them in any way i.e. will they get unhappy? Will my coaches who I signed as prefered personnel need to train the player who likes them or will their presence at the club be sufficient?

Archived