De Rossi/Aquilani

Cas46

Obviously this should be asked in the Roma thread but as no one uses it I'll ask it here anyway......

Does anyone know how to get the best out of these two? My whole team seems to perform well generally, the defence and attacking midfielders, the striker can have the odd bad game but everyone seems to have those problems and Vucinic has I think 55 goals in a season and a half so I can't complain. However De Rossi and Aquilani in theory should be maybe the best CM partnership in the game both being Italian and homegrown yet they are regularly getting 5.x at halftime and struggling up to 6.x by fulltime while everyone else is in the 7s in an average game. They don't have any special individual instructions really but as I say always pretty poor ratings and few goals/ assists for players who on paper look like they should be worldbeaters. Any ideas?

One way to get round it ratings wise if you can be bothered is just before the end of the game (or when you're going to sub them), move them out wide for 1-2 mins and their match ratings will shoot up to what they really are. Then sub them/ finish the game with them in the wide position and it will be fine (if a sub don't forget to move the sub back into the middle once he's come on to the pitch).

If you move them back before the game ends/ they are subbed then their ratings will go back down. How the bug didn't get picked up in testing I don't know...

Archived