Aguero's problem, advice needed!!!

steven83i

I am on a second Barca season and bought Aguero for 34mln. The problem is that he played 30 games in primera division and hasen't score any goal(only one in champions league). But what is really bad is that his stats are going down(finishing, dribling, crossing, composure, etc) only he improved on pace.He is on Tug's Fast Forward training and is happy with his training. Also I have the best trainers so this shouldn't be a problem. Any ideas why??

I bought him for my Milan team in the second season and had a similar problem. I put him up front alone and he didn't score for maybe about 8 games (maybe more) or so. Then I dropped him back to an AM position and after a few games he finally scored.

At this point he has 7 from 25 (1) in all competitions, nothing spectacular as yet but we'll see how it turns out.

Of course i play him as striker with eto. His average rating isn't as bad (7,11). But his problems with scoring and stats going down it is whats making me mad. I'll try to put him on heavy training for short while and criticise him in media maybe it will help.

I don't play Aguero but every year, he competes for Fifa world player of the years in my gameicon_biggrin.gif. Maybe you can try set him max creative freedom, max attacking to take advantage of his pace

Originally posted by Fe98:

I bought him for my Milan team in the second season and had a similar problem. I put him up front alone and he didn't score for maybe about 8 games (maybe more) or so.

just wondering where Pato isicon_biggrin.gif.

Archived