DIGCMO THREAD.

dogs

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** DIGCMO Annoucement ****

Game On Tonight - 8pm Start

Ok, I am a lazy c**t, and havent sorted out a new host rota, due to sorting my house sale/purchase, so you'll have to put up with me again tonight.

I will sort out a new hosts rota this week, but I will run the game tonight, it will start around 8pm.

The players in the room when I turn up can decide what game to play.

See you all later

Cheers Deano icon_smile.gif

sorry about people so all i have to do is come on friday night no problem count me in and seee you there!

The Game was WC 2010

Deano had Spain, Razor was France, and I was in charge of the Belgians. There were others but they failed to get out the group stage, I think.

In the Semi-Finals France was taking on Belgium. The match was delayed due to crowd conjestion(Razor had fallen asleep) icon_wink.gif. France came out flat and Henry was unable to spark life into their star studded lineup. Henry was content after his vintage performance against the bagpipe boyz, they got stuffed. Belgium advanced to the Final, 1-0.

Deano's Spain easly beat the Dutch to take their place in the final. Spain was a heavy favorite going into the final, but Belgium brought in former manager Bluedog to work with the team before the biggest match in the nation's history. Bluedog had some strange formation that he was trying to show the guys, it appeared to be kinda like his famed 'Watpoint'. So I had to pull him aside and explain that we were using my idea that got us here.

Belgium beat Spain 1-0 in the Final. Wesly Sonck took full advantage of Puyol's errant backpass, then Belgium defended with their lives as Spain poored the preassure on but it was all in vain.

The World Cup was destined to go to Belgium, they beat Brasil 2-0, then held on against Nigeria in an agonising penalty shootout thriller that was all over after their keeper hit the post icon_eek.gif. Let the Stella flow throught the streets of Brussels! Viva la Belgium icon_biggrin.gif

DIGCMO Announcement

After a two week break DIGCMO will be back next week, 21st May.

I am looking for some new hosts to share the workload, as I cant do every week, hence the two week break. So if you are interested in hosting DIGCMO on a regular basis then add me to MSM and declare your interest, and I will drwa up a rota from all the interested parties.

Cheers Deano icon_smile.gif

I hope this has not been asked before but I have had a good look around the forum and not seen it anywhere.

How do I set up a game so my friends and I can play Euro2004 or WC2006?

I understand about the DDT files to retain the players from the countries involved but who do you get managers to select there country?

If this has been answered before please post the link.

Hi,

To select a country to manage do the following.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Join the Game

<LI>Click Add Manager

<LI>Select Profile

<LI>From Menu on the Left

<LI>Click Competitions

<LI>Choose Competition you are playing

<LI>Go Through the Groups till you get the one with the team you want to manage in

<LI>Click on the team to bring up the squad screen

<LI>If the country in question has enough players in the database to be managed, there will be a button in the bottom right hand corner to click called "Manage Country" click that you'll get returned to the Add Manager Screen

<LI>Click Add Manager and our done.

Cheers Deano

DIGCMO Game Tonight

If anyone is interested there will be a game tonight, come by the #digcmo chatroom on quakenet.

Game start will be 8pm

The game will be Euro 2004 (with Wales, a specially created game from Marlow, he spent weeks creating games so his beloved, yet c**p country qualifed, what a sad individual icon_razz.gif )

See you later

Deano icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Deano:

_DIGCMO Game Tonight_

If anyone is interested there will be a game tonight, come by the #digcmo chatroom on quakenet.

Game start will be 8pm

The game will be Euro 2004 (with Wales, a specially created game from Marlow, he spent weeks creating games so his beloved, yet c**p country qualifed, what a sad individual icon_razz.gif )

See you later

Deano icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This must have taken processing game creatings since the 1st time of DIGCMO icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This must have taken processing game creatings since the 1st time of DIGCMO icon_rolleyes.gif

I take it you meant its taken an extremely long time to create this game with Wales in it as it's been ages since the first DIGCMO games were played. If not then my dodgy English isnt as good as I thought icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spurs1979:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This must have taken processing game creatings since the 1st time of DIGCMO icon_rolleyes.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I take it you meant its taken an extremely long time to create this game with Wales in it as it's been ages since the first DIGCMO games were played. If not then my dodgy English isnt as good as I thought icon_razz.gif

What makes you reacting on a post of mine? You gonna talk Dutch Matt Hooker??? You never bothered to say you didnt continue my clan after 1 session you played after long begging. So please don't react at posts of mine. Thanks icon_redface.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spurs1979:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This must have taken processing game creatings since the 1st time of DIGCMO icon_rolleyes.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I take it you meant its taken an extremely long time to create this game with Wales in it as it's been ages since the first DIGCMO games were played. If not then my dodgy English isnt as good as I thought icon_razz.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What makes you reacting on a post of mine? You gonna talk Dutch Matt Hooker??? You never bothered to say you didnt continue my clan after 1 session you played after long begging. So please don't react at posts of mine. Thanks icon_redface.gif

I'll talk Dutch when I use a Dutch website pal & as for your clan, long time begging? How you work that out, I was OFFERED the chance to join at which when you found out I had 56k you werent that confident. The fact I missed 1 session for an EXTREMELY good reason that you didnt even wait to hear & you slagged me off publicly goes to show what a complete arrogant arse you are. Reacting to your post is what I am doing now, what I did before was try to clarify what you meant!

Clear enough now you two faced prat?

Well, the vast host list currently has the grand sum of two people on it namely me and you Dez.

So we really a couple more, anyone interested please send me an email or add me to msm.

In the meantime we can alternate is you like Dez, let me know

DIGMO GAME TONIGHT

Game start will be 8pm

Cheers Deano

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Deano:

Well, the vast host list currently has the grand sum of two people on it namely me and you Dez.

So we really a couple more, anyone interested please send me an email or add me to msm.

In the meantime we can alternate is you like Dez, let me know

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I#ll catch you online in next couple of days, won't be able to do it for a couple of weeks however as I'm off on my jolly's next Thursday.

Archived