suggestion for FMO forum

david22

How about we have a sub-forum to advertise our games rather than a single thread? All the time I see people getting their threads closed and all thats on here is some threads about whats going on in games nobody else cares about bar the people in it. The single sticky threads odn't stand out to most and who seriously reads rules of any forum when they sign up? I think my suggestion is much easier for everyone involved including the mods

Its a nice suggestion but many years ago the forum was exactly what you described you would like as a sub forum. It becomes a mess and the FMO or back then, CMO forums where actually going to be shut down because it just turns into one big mess, this way has been used now for many years and versions of the game and proved to be successful, one central place for everything, also means you dont have to go through endless threads and have everything in one convenient place. :)

To add, if people dont read the rules of the forums they sign upto then thats their problem, they "agreed" to them upon signing up to these forums, when they post in the wrong place there is normally plenty of advice in the mods reply to guide them to the right place, which is where they then go to post as the threads have shown through many years and versions of the game.

Archived