Arthiritis at 16! Bug?

well maybe post that in the original post and not leave a major detail like that out! Your post was complaining that no one can get arthritis at 16! Post a screen shot cause id love to see the news item that said he has now got arthritis after lifting weights!

arthritis comes in different forms, the one which most people are referring to is osteo-arthritis which is 'wear and tear' that everyone will suffer from to an extent. it can be accelerated by injury not healing properly and bones not aligning and causing bones to erode against each other (as one of the posts said about his toe in his foot), also footballers have a massively increased incidence because of the workload theyr put under. Iv seen young footballers in clinics in childrens orthopaedics departments getting early problems because they play so often

reactive arthrits, which the sega guy mentioned, is an infective type which you get after a stomach or geniturinary infection, usually doesnt cause long term effect but can cause a lot of joint damage in around one in ten

hope this clarifies some of the OPs queries!

arthritis comes in different forms, the one which most people are referring to is osteo-arthritis which is 'wear and tear' that everyone will suffer from to an extent. it can be accelerated by injury not healing properly and bones not aligning and causing bones to erode against each other (as one of the posts said about his toe in his foot), also footballers have a massively increased incidence because of the workload theyr put under. Iv seen young footballers in clinics in childrens orthopaedics departments getting early problems because they play so often

reactive arthrits, which the sega guy mentioned, is an infective type which you get after a stomach or geniturinary infection, usually doesnt cause long term effect but can cause a lot of joint damage in around one in ten

hope this clarifies some of the OPs queries!

Im pretty sure it was clarified already.... however, he has now stated that he got arthritis as an injury whilst lifting weights, implying that he suffered it as an injury and it will go away, like a muscle strain etc

Love that there are little details like this thrown into the game and its not just always a calf strain that players are out for lol. My keeper broke some fingers on me once in training, I laughed for a while, must have been a powerful shot!

One of my teammates actually caused a fracture in the oppositions keeper's hand during a game when he volleyed the ball from outside the box and the keeper stuck his hands out in front of him and managed to push the ball over the bar but it bent his fingers back in the process and he fractured his hand. Unfortunately their replacement keeper was better.

I have got this 16 year old. I just got a message saying that he has got and will be out for 5 weeks. You cant get arthiritis at 16. If he got it, it would surely be the end of his career. Is this a bug.

The youngest Apprentice candidate this year is 21, and he had to retire from a football career with Middlesbrough because of arthritis.

• 2 years later...

Well not sure if it was mentioned already. But there are over 100 different forms of arthritis. Old age is a common denominator and is the most common attribution to arthritis.

But it can be caused by lots of things. Like if there's damage to the joint and it gets infected.

Archived