The Next Pele?

sky3.gif

Roman Abramovich Sells Chelsea - exclusive interview

Earlier today Chelsea fans were shocked to hear the news that their billionaire owner, Roman Abramovich, has packed up his bags and left. We have managed to secure an exclusive interview with Mr Abramovich to talk about his reasons for leaving and his future plans.

Georgie Thompson - So Mr Abramovich, what caused you to suddenly decide to abandon the club you have sunk so much time and money into over the past 5 years?

Roman Abramovich - Well I always expected that my money would buy success, but it obviously hasn't worked and I can't be bothered to wait so I have decided to take my money elsewhere.

GT - So, how are you going to waste your money now?

RA - By going to Brazil of course.

GT - What are you going to do there though. Use your money to help people out of poverty? Provide medical help for those in the slums? What?

RA - No, buying another football team. I will give them the best youth academy in the world and will produce players whose sale will earn me another fortune.

And so Roman Abramovich boarded a plane to Brazil and chose, pretty much at random, to sink his billions into little known third division club Picos.

True to his word he has built them the best youth facilities money can buy, along with the best coaches in the world and a new 40,000 seater stadium.

All players were created with PA of -10 and CA of 100. The club has the best training facilities possible, great training schedules and 7 star coaching in every area so the young players should flourish.

SE Picos are a small team who play in the Brazilian Piaui State Championship. They are predicted to finish 8th in the championship however with their new intake of youth this doesn't seem very likely.

Ok, those who were following the previous thread will know that my game kinda broke so this is the restart. Same players as before.

Initial Profiles

Adam Martin

Alex Shaw

Andrew Jackson

Atilas Topcorner

Ben Cee

Christopher Barr

David Pierce

Edinho

Esui Ndue

Jack Browne

Joao Grando

Loic Philippens

Madjer

Michael Whitley

P.J. Moran

Pablo Garcia

Romanolo

Thomas Weir

Tyler Burrows

Vincent Rodriguez

Wrongaldo

Zhivinho

As before, SE Picos have stormed to victory in the Brazilian Piau State Championship, going unbeaten and only conceding 4 goals, while averaging almost 5 goals per match.

BrazilianPiauStateChampionship.png

And these are the player stats at the end of the State Championship.

SEPicos.png

And if anybody is wondering why I have these updates going up so quickly its because I can have FM on holiday in the background while running anything else on my computer as it is an absolute beast.

How comes Pablo Garcia has 7 attributes set set to 20?

The 7th attribute could have been randomly assigned a 16-20 value. I remember there was one of us who had 8 stats that were above 16 in the previous game!

Edit: No more screenshot confusion, Photobucket fixed it! :)

The 7th attribute could have been randomly assigned a 16-20 value. I remember there was one of us who had 8 stats that were above 16 in the previous game!

Oh and mackem, you got the squad overview screen screenshot mixed up with that of the previous game's. It is showing the squad when we played in the Second Division in the previous game. :D

No its not because I deleted all the screenies from the previous game from both my hard drive and photobucket.

And anyway, how can you tell from that screenie anyway?

No its not because I deleted all the screenies from the previous game from both my hard drive and photobucket.

And anyway, how can you tell from that screenie anyway?

Because it said so in the screenshot. :D

And I remember my player had scored 3 goals while yours had scored 27. That was what prompted me to have a closer look.

Edit: All good now! Could have been Photobucket taking time to overwrite the file I guess haha.

And on another note, here comes all the clubs looking for cheap Brazilian talent again...

Amazing mackem well done on getting this far through already.

Glad to see we are doing well again and hope we do as well as we did before.

Keep it coming lad doing great so far.

Lets hope Villa do well tonight with a sub team against CSKA Moskow. (Barry Bannan first start is amazing he was my pick to watch other than Delfourneso)

I hope to have time to put up the end of 1st and 2nd season screenies along with the 2nd division table.

All I will say is that I had it on holiday yesterday evening and it didn't go that great because I forgot to uncheck the "use my current tactic" box on the holiday options and the tactic I had selected doesn't work well on 9.3.

Archived